See, I told you he's drop dead gorgeous, and trust me when I say that I almost keeled over when I high-fived him, because he looks even better in the flesh ...
His charisma is absolutely amazing!!
Okay, here's some basic info about him:
D.O.B.: June 2nd, 1983
Place of Birth: Lichtenstein (near Chemnitz, Saxonia)
former clubs: SSV St Egidien, Chemnitzer FC, 1. FC Kaiserslautern II
plays for SV Wehen Wiesbaden since: 2006
contract until: 2010
shirt number: 13 (used to be 29 when they were still in 3rd division)
favourite stadium: Camp Nou, Barcelona
players that should appear on his dream-team: Kaká, Ronaldinho, Messi, Henry, Gerrard and Ballack
favourite movies: Pirates of the Caribbean I-III
favourite food: spaghetti with scampis
something that is never missing in his fridge: cola
- apparently left-footed (there was a little game at the show he was on on Monday evening and the guests had to shoot on target, he said "I'm left-footed" ...)
- scored a hat-trick within seven minutes (I am getting that match, too)
- his neighbour is Marko Kopilas (vice-captain), they sometimes play video games together
- he kisses his boots before a match
(said so in an interview which was on SVWW's homepage; dunno if he's still doing that, but it cracked me up)
- almost left the theatre while watching "Spiderman 3" (tbh, the first one sucked already)
- has a fanclub somewhere (my guess is in his hometown), I haven't found out anything about them, yet, I just know that he is still in touch with them and that they sometimes come to watch him play if they can make it
- answer to the question what he'd do for a million Euros: "I'd cut the grass of the pitch in our BRITA Arena with scissors. And if I had the million then, I'd support my hometown club, SSV St Egidien, with the money."
... anything else you want to know?
Other than that ... WTF, LIVERPOOL?!