Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: A place that's too cold.
What can be appealed
Who can appeal
- Yellow cards
- Red cards
- Members CANNOT appeal the closing, moving, or merging of threads, and the act of editing a post by a mod.
- A warning or infraction that has already been reviewed CANNOT be re-appealed
How to appeal
- Any person who receives a warning, red card, or ban.
- No appeals on behalf of other members will be accepted
The possible outcomes of an appeal
- Contact the appeal moderator via private message or firstname.lastname@example.org within 1 week of receiving the warning, red card, or ban (only 1 infraction may be discussed per appeal)
- Explain what infraction you are appealing, and why you believe you did not break the rules, or why you should not have been warned, infracted, or banned.
- If the appeal moderator is not satisfied that you have a valid case, s/he will communicate his or her reasons to you, and at that point, the matter will be closed.
- If the the appeal moderator is satisfied that you have a valid case, s/he will present your case to the moderators and ask for the warning, infraction, or ban to be overturned.
- All moderators may review the request. However, the person who gave the warning/infraction/ban will not be involved in the decision to overturn the warning/infraction/ban
- After having considered the appeal moderator's request, if two of the moderators agree with the appeal moderator, the warning/infraction/ban will be overturned.
- The result of the appeal, as well as the reasons for the final decision, will be communicated to the member who has appealed.
Nestor - Chvojka - Pospisil - Raonic - Peliwo
Last edited by Time Violation; 11-14-2016 at 12:42 AM.