TT 's Hertogenbosch: Congrats to Hidalgo and acionescu/ilovetheblues_86! - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #136 of 229 (permalink) Old 06-16-2013, 08:14 PM
Registered User
 
Rafael Reis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Age: 29
Posts: 1,785
                     
Re: TT 's Hertogenbosch: Come to Rosmalen, the home of the Ordina Open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvugt View Post
Just realized that in doubles keqtqiadv/Tytta. are left out of the entrylist. For this reason, Lisandro/Rafael Reis shouldn't have made the MD. But it is too late now to fix this. My suggestion is that Rafael Reis/Lisandro are first alternatives for MD. Really sorry that this happened! Hope you agree with my option!
When this happen (someone is left out of the entrylist), who was "left out" is LL1, no? I think this happenned so many times and who was left out was LL1, but the decision is yours.


RAFAEL NADAL - ERNESTS GULBIS - GRIGOR DIMITROV - STANISLAS WAWRINKA

RICARDAS BERANKIS - GILLES MULLER - ILLYA MARCHENKO - ALEXANDER ZVEREV
Rafael Reis is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #137 of 229 (permalink) Old 06-16-2013, 08:33 PM Thread Starter
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
rvugt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Nijmegen
Age: 30
Posts: 6,943
                     
Re: TT 's Hertogenbosch: Come to Rosmalen, the home of the Ordina Open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafael Reis View Post
When this happen (someone is left out of the entrylist), who was "left out" is LL1, no? I think this happenned so many times and who was left out was LL1, but the decision is yours.
Well, it is a special case here, as somebody else did the qualification draw. In my entry list the other players were still in, when he posted his they were out. As a matter of fact, they probably checked my entrylist and saw they were in.
For you guys, in my entrylist you were in qualifying, but in the final entrylist not anymore without anybody saying out in the thread. 1+1=2 in that case, I would say. But still I am really sorry it happened and it is my fault because of a miscommunication with MathMul!

If it is my decision I would decide like I do. And of course I hope somebody forgets to send!

Member of Suicide tennis board!

For all tt results from the past:

http://tt-statistics.info/
rvugt is offline  
post #138 of 229 (permalink) Old 06-16-2013, 08:40 PM
Registered User
 
Rafael Reis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Age: 29
Posts: 1,785
                     
Re: TT 's Hertogenbosch: Come to Rosmalen, the home of the Ordina Open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvugt View Post
Well, it is a special case here, as somebody else did the qualification draw. In my entry list the other players were still in, when he posted his they were out. As a matter of fact, they probably checked my entrylist and saw they were in.
For you guys, in my entrylist you were in qualifying, but in the final entrylist not anymore without anybody saying out in the thread. 1+1=2 in that case, I would say. But still I am really sorry it happened and it is my fault because of a miscommunication with MathMul!

If it is my decision I would decide like I do. And of course I hope somebody forgets to send!
That's ok.


RAFAEL NADAL - ERNESTS GULBIS - GRIGOR DIMITROV - STANISLAS WAWRINKA

RICARDAS BERANKIS - GILLES MULLER - ILLYA MARCHENKO - ALEXANDER ZVEREV
Rafael Reis is offline  
post #139 of 229 (permalink) Old 06-16-2013, 09:00 PM
Registered User
 
Rafael Reis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Age: 29
Posts: 1,785
                     
Re: TT 's Hertogenbosch: Come to Rosmalen, the home of the Ordina Open!

rvugt, in your entrylist, Lisandro and I are "ahead" of Bjorki/ibreak4coffee, but in MathMul's entrylist, it is the opposite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvugt View Post
Entry Lists

Code:
TT Doubles Main Draw Entry List (Rankings from 10-06-2013) 
01 Tytta!./keqtqiadv (BRA)                   17 +  25 =  42    (2270 + 2170 = 4440)
02 Allez-Alejo/Sheva (USA/NED)               12 +  32 =  44    (2446 + 2070 = 4516)
03 andyroddlick/Belludal (CHN/BRA)           18 +  42 =  60    (2264 + 1796 = 4060)
04 JeffCandoi/Duncan (BRA/ZIM)               30 +  33 =  63    (2095 + 2070 = 4165)
05 coolfish1103/Blarghman (USA/CAN)          31 +  36 =  67    (2090 + 1940 = 4030)
06 mcarvalho/volc0mizado (POR)                1 +  76 =  77    (3854 + 1311 = 5165)
07 Elmo Jr/Rodrigo R3 (BRA)                  40 +  49 =  89    (1873 + 1744 = 3617)
08 Hidalgo/Tomek. (RUS/POL)                  46 +  51 =  97    (1760 + 1721 = 3481)
09 sdtoot/extremaduratenis (GBR/ESP)         44 +  68 = 112    (1770 + 1458 = 3228)
10 Crvena Zvezda/rvugt (SRB/NED)             50 +  63 = 113    (1743 + 1518 = 3261)
11 dupuis2006/manu86 (CAN/ARG)               56 +  83 = 139    (1620 + 1211 = 2831)
12 acionescu/ilovetheblues_86 (ROU/GRE)      64 +  84 = 148    (1484 + 1203 = 2687)
13 Nev/petesampras_1 (ARG/CHN)               75 +  80 = 155    (1326 + 1264 = 2590)
14 Lisandro/Rafael Reis (BRA)                70 + 100 = 170    (1391 + 1018 = 2409)
15 Q 
16 Q
Code:
TT Doubles Qualifying Draw Entry List (Rankings from 10-06-2013) 
01 Björki/ibreak4coffee (GER/CAN)            91 + 105 = 196    (1134 +  998 = 2132)
02 jahrastaman_BR/jackjones (SWE/BRA)        94 + 114 = 208    (1101 +  906 = 2007)
03 Igorche/bavaria100 (SRB/GER)              90 + 126 = 216    (1136 +  806 = 1942)
04 dannyrafter/Ricardo Soler (BRA)          115 + 115 = 230    ( 906 +  906 = 1812)
05 molosztash/Adder A216 (TUR/NED)           67 + 199 = 266    (1461 +  389 = 1850)
06 rajknier/Yves. (NED)                     163 + 173 = 336    ( 594 +  538 = 1132)
07 Trmooney888/leric4nole (USA/CHN)         215 + 229 = 444    ( 311 +  248 =  559)
08 KingDocy/VamsiRohit (GER/XXX)             52 +  NR = 52NR    (1704 +    0 = 1704)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MathMul View Post
2nd deadline passed, QD will be up in a few minutes.

Entry Lists

Code:
TT Doubles Main Draw Entry List (Rankings from 27-05-2013) 
01 Allez-Alejo/Sheva (USA/NED)               14 +  24 =  38    (2446 + 2220 = 4666)
02 JeffCandoi/Duncan (BRA/ZIM)               23 +  28 =  51    (2230 + 2205 = 4435)
03 andyroddlick/Belludal (CHN/BRA)           25 +  43 =  68    (2210 + 1796 = 4006)
04 coolfish1103/Blarghman (USA/CAN)          33 +  39 =  72    (2015 + 1865 = 3880)
05 mcarvalho/volc0mizado (POR)                1 +  72 =  73    (3853 + 1370 = 5223)
06 Tomek./Hidalgo (POL/RUS)                  38 +  42 =  80    (1890 + 1830 = 3720)
07 Elmo Jr/Rodrigo R3 (BRA)                  36 +  49 =  85    (1943 + 1739 = 3682)
08 Crvena Zvezda/rvugt (SRB/NED)             59 +  61 = 120    (1590 + 1518 = 3108)
09 dupuis2006/manu86 (CAN/ARG)               46 +  83 = 129    (1765 + 1211 = 2976)
10 acionescu/ilovetheblues_86 (ROU/GRE)      58 +  78 = 136    (1609 + 1288 = 2897)
11 sdtoot/extremaduratenis (GBR/ESP)         65 +  86 = 151    (1442 + 1166 = 2608)
12 Nev/petesampras_1 (ARG/CHN)               75 +  80 = 155    (1326 + 1264 = 2590)
13 Björki/ibreak4coffee (GER/CAN)            77 +  95 = 172    (1309 + 1068 = 2377)
14 Lisandro/Rafael Reis (BRA)                82 + 101 = 183    (1216 + 1010 = 2226)
15 Q 
16 Q
Code:
TT Doubles Qualifying Draw Entry List (Rankings from 27-05-2013) 
01 jahrastaman_BR/jackjones (SWE/BRA)        91 + 113 = 204    (1100 +  905 = 2005)
02 Igorche/bavaria100 (SRB/GER)              87 + 126 = 213    (1164 +  795 = 1959)
03 dannyrafter/Ricardo Soler (BRA)          110 + 111 = 221    ( 927 +  927 = 1854)
04 Daniel_amr/César Luiz (PER/BRA)          115 + 128 = 243    ( 903 +  779 = 1682)
05 molosztash/Adder A216 (TUR/NED)           76 + 197 = 273    (1316 +  394 = 1710)
06 rajknier/Yves. (NED)                     164 + 179 = 343    ( 575 +  513 = 1088)
07 Trmooney888/leric4nole (USA/CHN)         220 + 233 = 453    ( 286 +  223 =  509)
08 KingDocy/VamsiRohit (GER/XXX)             47 +  NR = 47NR    (1744 +    0 = 1744)
Could you check which is the correct? Thanks and sorry for complaining.


RAFAEL NADAL - ERNESTS GULBIS - GRIGOR DIMITROV - STANISLAS WAWRINKA

RICARDAS BERANKIS - GILLES MULLER - ILLYA MARCHENKO - ALEXANDER ZVEREV
Rafael Reis is offline  
post #140 of 229 (permalink) Old 06-16-2013, 09:05 PM Thread Starter
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
rvugt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Nijmegen
Age: 30
Posts: 6,943
                     
Re: TT 's Hertogenbosch: Come to Rosmalen, the home of the Ordina Open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafael Reis View Post
rvugt, in your entrylist, Lisandro and I are "ahead" of Bjorki/ibreak4coffee, but in MathMul's entrylist, it is the opposite.





Could you check which is the correct? Thanks and sorry for complaining.
Wow, sorry. I did screw up. The one of MathMul is correct in that, just check the date of the rankings. The ones of 27th are used, not the 10th!

Member of Suicide tennis board!

For all tt results from the past:

http://tt-statistics.info/
rvugt is offline  
post #141 of 229 (permalink) Old 06-16-2013, 09:18 PM
Registered User
 
Belludal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Brazil
Age: 24
Posts: 4,797
                     
Re: TT 's Hertogenbosch: Come to Rosmalen, the home of the Ordina Open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvugt View Post
Just realized that in doubles keqtqiadv/Tytta. are left out of the entrylist. For this reason, Lisandro/Rafael Reis shouldn't have made the MD. But it is too late now to fix this. My suggestion is that Rafael Reis/Lisandro are first alternatives for MD. Really sorry that this happened! Hope you agree with my option!
In this case keqtqiadv/Tytta should be the first alternatives, it's the normal option to do in this case. But i don't know if the Board changed another rule.

Kostas Kastoria is the King, is the Legend, is the Pantheon of Tennis Tipping.

Saulin, Felipin and Niltin are the players that have the mission to continue the Greek Legacy.

Hellas Team with the Bless of Baghdatis and Kostas.
Belludal is offline  
post #142 of 229 (permalink) Old 06-17-2013, 09:20 AM Thread Starter
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
rvugt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Nijmegen
Age: 30
Posts: 6,943
                     
Re: TT 's Hertogenbosch: Come to Rosmalen, the home of the Ordina Open!

I am here now. Will start going through the picks and in 30 minutes will give them!

Member of Suicide tennis board!

For all tt results from the past:

http://tt-statistics.info/
rvugt is offline  
post #143 of 229 (permalink) Old 06-17-2013, 10:24 AM Thread Starter
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
rvugt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Nijmegen
Age: 30
Posts: 6,943
                     
Re: TT 's Hertogenbosch: Come to Rosmalen, the home of the Ordina Open!

Sorry, got called in an unexpected meeting!

00:00 | (1) Belludal (BRA) vs. (Q) Adder A216 (NED) - Garcia-Lopez, Bautista-Agut vs. Hanescu, Bohli SR Differences: Kuznetsov 2-0 v 2-1, Garcia-Lopez 2-1 vs. Hanescu 2-0, Bautista-Agut 2-1 vs. Bohli 2-1
00:00 | (Q) andyroddlick (CHN) vs. (Q) Duncan (ZIM) - Garcia-Lopez vs. Hanescu
00:00 | jackjones (BRA) vs. KingDocy (GER) - Bohli vs. Bautista-Agut
00:00 | Blue Heart24 (CRO) vs. (5) sdtoot (GBR) - Same winners; SR Differences: Garcia-Lopez 2-1 v 2-0

00:00 | (3) jahrastaman_BR (SWE) vs. keqtqiadv (BRA) - Same winners; SR Differences: None
00:00 | Hidalgo (RUS) vs. mcarvalho (POR) - Same winners; SR Differences: Kuznetsov 2-0 v 2-1, Bautista-Agut 2-1 v 2-0
00:00 | Björki (GER) vs. Kissing_Rain (CHN) - Same winners; SR Differences: Garcia-Lopez 2-1 v 2-0, Bohli 2-0 v 2-1
00:00 | rvugt (NED) vs. (7) Ricardo Soler (BRA) - Same winners; SR Differences: Garcia-Lopez 2-0 v 2-1, Bautista-Agut 2-0 v 2-1

00:00 | (6) acionescu (ROU) vs. Allez-Alejo (USA) - Same winners; SR Differences: Garcia-Lopez 2-0 v 2-1, Bautista-Agut 2-0 v 2-1
00:00 | Rodrigo R3 (BRA) vs. Elmo Jr (BRA) - Same winners; SR Differences: Kuznetsov 2-1 v 2-0, Garcia-Lopez 2-1 v 2-0, Bohli 2-1 v 2-0
00:00 | Blarghman (CAN) vs. Tomek. (POL) - Bohli vs. Bautista-Agut
00:00 | ibreak4coffee (CAN) vs. (4) César Luiz (BRA) - Hanescu vs. Garcia-Lopez

00:00 | (8) Sheva (NED) vs. Dupuis2006 (CAN) - Bohli vs. Bautista-Agut
00:00 | Crvena Zvezda (SRB) vs. Lisandro (BRA) - Same winners; SR Differences: Kuznetsov 2-0 v 2-1, Garcia-Lopez 2-0 v 2-1, Bohli 2-0 v 2-1
00:00 | extremaduratenis (ESP) vs. Rafael Reis (BRA) - Bautista-Agut vs. Bohli
00:00 | (Q) coolfish1103 (USA) vs. (2) Tytta!. (BRA) - Gimeno-Traver, Hanescu vs. Kuznetsov, Garcia-Lopez SR Differences: Gimeno-Traver 2-1 vs. Kuznetsov 2-0, Hanescu 2-1 vs. Garcia-Lopez 2-1

Member of Suicide tennis board!

For all tt results from the past:

http://tt-statistics.info/

Last edited by rvugt; 06-17-2013 at 10:37 AM.
rvugt is offline  
post #144 of 229 (permalink) Old 06-17-2013, 10:29 AM Thread Starter
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
rvugt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Nijmegen
Age: 30
Posts: 6,943
                     
Re: TT 's Hertogenbosch: Come to Rosmalen, the home of the Ordina Open!

Seriously! Everybody did send! Lisandro and Rafael Reis, I can't correct my mistake! I am truly sorry!

00:00 | (1) keqtqiadv/Tytta!. (BRA/BRA) vs. (Q) molosztash/Adder A216 (TUR/NED) - Garcia-Lopez +2, Bohli vs. Hanescu +2, Bautista-Agut SR Differences: Kuznetsov 2-0 +2 v. Kuznetsov 2-1 +2, Garcia-Lopez 2-1 +2 v. Hanescu 2-0 +2, Bohli 2-1 v. Bautista-Agut 2-1
00:00 | Crvena Zvezda/rvugt (SRB/NED) vs. sdtoot/extremaduratenis (GBR/ESP) - Same Winners; SR Differences: Kuznetsov 2-0 v. Kuznetsov 2-1, Garcia-Lopez 2-0 v. Garcia-Lopez 2-1, Bohli 2-0 v. Bohli 2-1, Bautista-Agut 2-0 v. Bautista-Agut 2-1
00:00 | (4) andyroddlick/Belludal (CHN/BRA) vs. coolfish1103/Blarghman (USA/CAN) - Kuznetsov, Garcia-Lopez, Bautista-Agut vs. Gimeno-Traver, Hanescu, Bohli SR Differences: Kuznetsov 2-0 v. Gimeno-Traver 2-1, Garcia-Lopez 2-0 v. Hanescu 2-1, De Bakker 2-1 v. De Bakker 2-0, Bautista-Agut 2-1 v. Bohli 2-1
00:00 | Nev/petesampras_1 (ARG/CHN) vs. dupuis2006/manu86 (CAN/ARG) - Hanescu vs. Garcia-Lopez SR Differences: Kuznetsov 2-1 v. Kuznetsov 2-0, Hanescu 2-1 v. Garcia-Lopez 2-0, De Bakker 2-1 v. De Bakker 2-0

00:00 | mcarvalho/volc0mizado (POR/POR) vs. acionescu/ilovetheblues_86 (ROU/GRE) - Gimeno-Traver vs. Kuznetsov SR Differences: Kuznetsov 2-1 v. Kuznetsov 2-0, Gimeno-Traver 2-1 v. Kuznetsov 2-0, Garcia-Lopez 2-0 v. Garcia-Lopez 2-1, De Bakker 2-1 v. De Bakker 2-0, Bautista-Agut 2-0 v. Bautista-Agut 2-1
00:00 | Björki/ibreak4coffee (GER/CAN) vs. (3) JeffCandoi/Duncan (BRA/ZIM) - Bohli vs. Bautista-Agut SR Differences: Garcia-Lopez 2-1 v. Garcia-Lopez 2-0, Bohli 2-1 v. Bautista-Agut 2-0
00:00 | Elmo Jr/Rodrigo R3 (BRA/BRA) vs. Tomek./Hidalgo (POL/RUS) - Bohli +2 vs. Bautista-Agut +2 SR Differences: Kuznetsov 2-1 v. Kuznetsov 2-0, Bohli 2-0 v. Bautista-Agut 2-0, Bohli 2-1 v. Bautista-Agut 2-1
00:00 | (Q) KingDocy/VamsiRohit (GER/XXX) vs. (2) Allez-Alejo/Sheva (USA/NED) - Bautista-Agut vs. Bohli SR Differences: Garcia-Lopez 2-0 v. Garcia-Lopez 2-1, Bautista-Agut 2-0 v. Bautista-Agut 2-1, Bautista-Agut 2-0 v. Bohli 2-1

Member of Suicide tennis board!

For all tt results from the past:

http://tt-statistics.info/
rvugt is offline  
post #145 of 229 (permalink) Old 06-17-2013, 10:29 AM
Registered User
 
Adder A216's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Veenendaal, Holland
Age: 47
Posts: 3,343
                     
Re: TT 's Hertogenbosch: Come to Rosmalen, the home of the Ordina Open!

Shoot...... that is a very quick goodbye to this tourney....

Rankings:
TT singles: 79 (65)
TT doubles: 178 (113)
DTT singles: 26 (6)
DTT doubles: 15 (9)
FITD: 34 (1, aug'09 )
ST: 40 (24)
PAW: 54 (46)


Playing TT with Machiavelli
Playing in formerly DTT with Diego36arg
Adder A216 is offline  
post #146 of 229 (permalink) Old 06-17-2013, 10:32 AM
Registered User
 
Rafael Reis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Age: 29
Posts: 1,785
                     
Re: TT 's Hertogenbosch: Come to Rosmalen, the home of the Ordina Open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvugt View Post
Sorry, got called in an unexpected meeting!

00:00 | (1) Belludal (BRA) vs. (Q) Adder A216 (NED) - Garcia-Lopez, Bautista-Agut vs. Hanescu, Bohli SR Differences: Kuznetsov 2-0 v 2-1, Garcia-Lopez 2-1 vs. Hanescu 2-0, Bautista-Agut 2-1 vs. Bohli 2-1
00:00 | (Q) andyroddlick (CHN) vs. (Q) Duncan (ZIM) - Garcia-Lopez vs. Hanescu
00:00 | jackjones (BRA) vs. KingDocy (GER) - Bohli vs. Bautista-Agut
00:00 | Blue Heart24 (CRO) vs. (5) sdtoot (GBR) - Same winners; SR Differences: Garcia-Lopez 2-1 v 2-0

00:00 | (3) jahrastaman_BR (SWE) vs. keqtqiadv (BRA) - Same winners; SR Differences: None
00:00 | Hidalgo (RUS) vs. mcarvalho (POR) - Same winners; SR Differences: Kuznetsov 2-0 v 2-1, Bautista-Agut 2-1 v 2-0
00:00 | Björki (GER) vs. Kissing_Rain (CHN) - Same winners; SR Differences: Garcia-Lopez 2-1 v 2-0, Bohli 2-0 v 2-1
00:00 | rvugt (NED) vs. (7) Ricardo Soler (BRA) - Same winners; SR Differences: Garcia-Lopez 2-0 v 2-1, Bautista-Agut 2-0 v 2-1

00:00 | (6) acionescu (ROU) vs. Allez-Alejo (USA) - Same winners; SR Differences: Garcia-Lopez 2-0 v 2-1, Bautista-Agut 2-0 v 2-1
00:00 | Rodrigo R3 (BRA) vs. Elmo Jr (BRA) - Same winners; SR Differences: Kuznetsov 2-1 v 2-0, Garcia-Lopez 2-1 v 2-0, Bohli 2-1 v 2-0
00:00 | Blarghman (CAN) vs. Tomek. (POL) - Bohli vs. Bautista-Agut
00:00 | ibreak4coffee (CAN) vs. (4) César Luiz (BRA) - Hanescu vs. Garcia-Lopez

00:00 | (8) Sheva (NED) vs. Dupuis2006 (CAN) - Bohli vs. Bautista-Agut
00:00 | Crvena Zvezda (SRB) vs. Lisandro (BRA) - Same winners; SR Differences: Kuznetsov 2-0 v 2-1, Garcia-Lopez 2-0 v 2-1, Bohli 2-0 v 2-1
00:00 | extremaduratenis (ESP) vs. Rafael Reis (BRA) - Bautista-Agut, Baghdatis vs. Bohli, SR Differences: Kuznetsov 2-1 v 2-0, Bautista-Agut 2-1 vs. Bohli 2-1, Baghdatis 2-0 vs. 0-0
00:00 | (Q) coolfish1103 (USA) vs. (2) Tytta!. (BRA) - Gimeno-Traver, Hanescu vs. Kuznetsov, Garcia-Lopez SR Differences: Gimeno-Traver 2-1 vs. Kuznetsov 2-0, Hanescu 2-1 vs. Garcia-Lopez 2-1
Rvugt, my pick was Baghdatis 2-0. I think you forgot to put it in the spreadsheet. Could you check please?


RAFAEL NADAL - ERNESTS GULBIS - GRIGOR DIMITROV - STANISLAS WAWRINKA

RICARDAS BERANKIS - GILLES MULLER - ILLYA MARCHENKO - ALEXANDER ZVEREV
Rafael Reis is offline  
post #147 of 229 (permalink) Old 06-17-2013, 10:36 AM Thread Starter
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
rvugt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Nijmegen
Age: 30
Posts: 6,943
                     
Re: TT 's Hertogenbosch: Come to Rosmalen, the home of the Ordina Open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafael Reis View Post
Rvugt, my pick was Baghdatis 2-0. I think you forgot to put it in the spreadsheet. Could you check please?
Correct, my mistake! Diffs changed!

Member of Suicide tennis board!

For all tt results from the past:

http://tt-statistics.info/
rvugt is offline  
post #148 of 229 (permalink) Old 06-17-2013, 11:44 AM
Registered User
 
jahrastaman_BR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 563
                     
Re: TT 's Hertogenbosch: Come to Rosmalen, the home of the Ordina Open!

rvugt, could you post our points diffs so we can compare....

00:00 | (3) jahrastaman_BR (SWE) vs. keqtqiadv (BRA) - Same winners; SR Differences: None
jahrastaman_BR is offline  
post #149 of 229 (permalink) Old 06-17-2013, 12:14 PM Thread Starter
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
rvugt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Nijmegen
Age: 30
Posts: 6,943
                     
Re: TT 's Hertogenbosch: Come to Rosmalen, the home of the Ordina Open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahrastaman_BR View Post
rvugt, could you post our points diffs so we can compare....

00:00 | (3) jahrastaman_BR (SWE) vs. keqtqiadv (BRA) - Same winners; SR Differences: None
Kuznetsova 7-6 6-4 vs 6-3 6-4 SO NO DIFFERENCE IN PTS1
Garcia-Lopez 7-6 6-7 6-4 vs 4-6 7-6 6-4 SO NO DIFFERENCE IN PTS2
De Bakker 7-6 6-4 vs 6-2 6-4 SO NO DIFFERENCE IN PTS3
Bohli 7-6 6-7 6-4 vs 4-6 7-6 6-4
Isner 7-6 7-6 vs 6-3 7-6
Baghdatis 7-6 6-4 vs 6-3 6-2

Member of Suicide tennis board!

For all tt results from the past:

http://tt-statistics.info/
rvugt is offline  
post #150 of 229 (permalink) Old 06-17-2013, 12:24 PM
Registered User
 
jahrastaman_BR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 563
                     
Re: TT 's Hertogenbosch: Come to Rosmalen, the home of the Ordina Open!

i don't know correct how this works..only do understand.

SR1 game - Kuznetsov 76 63

jahrastaman_BR 7-6 6-4
keqtqiadv - 6-3 6-4

the fact i guess 76 in the first set didn't gave me any advantage ???

thanks...
jahrastaman_BR is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome