Mens Tennis Forums banner

Go Coria!!!!!

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Action Jackson 
#1 ·
ATP Buenos Aires' 2004 Champion Guillermo Coria is second seeded at the Open 13. He has just got off an amazing week, growing day after day in his game, to end up with a very consistent win against Carlos Moya in the final match.

But, the conditions are quite different now. It was clay, not Hard Indoor. He was at home, not in France, and he may be tired after such a long trip and such a week.

My question is, will he be able to win this tournament as easily as he did back there in Buenos Aires?!

Will he get his second title of the year here?!

I don't know, YOU tell me!

I think he's gonna win, but it's gonna be tough..

What are your opinions? Who do you think is gonna win?

What I can say is that he's gonna be tough to defeat, and he won't give up without fighting.

Go Guille!! You Can Do it!!!

See less See more
#2 ·
Nobody's a bigger Coria fan than myself, but I don't like his chances. The man can't lose on clay, but he'll be tired and he'll play people on hard that would have no chance at beating him on clay. But on hardcourts all you need is a lucky day when you're serving well and that can score you an upset

#12 ·
Allez Marc, the former king of Marseille strikes again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.