Not open for further replies.

what happened to duong

3K views 51 replies 24 participants last post by  ProdigyEng 
#1 ·
just wondering

#8 ·
Where did this happen? I haven't seen them :(

#4 ·
It`s a pity, he has a lot of information really.

#7 ·
It came off as that, yes, unfortunately.

What really happened, was a group of posters who loved duong made memes about him, giving him legendary status.

Why leave, duong? Return.

#6 ·
she was a sensible poster

#12 ·
He made a very good job on the rankings thread.

#13 ·
someone should invite her back

#14 ·
bro that's mean! wouldn't you trade a Duong for say freaky84friday? (and I'm saying this with the all due respect for freaky84friday)

#16 ·
#15 ·
Whoa!! Wait a minute guys! I'm confused about duong's gender. I know this is an irrelevant question but I'm just curious. :p Is he a she? Or she's a he? Which one's right? :confused:

#17 ·
as far as I know he is a woman but I've never talked to her directly nor I had PMs chats or whatever.

#23 · (Edited)
China is one of the biggest economies, 67% of MTF's sponsors' funding comes from China and Duong helped to boost these figures.

#24 ·
China is one of the biggest economies, 67% of MTF's sponsors' funding come from China and Duong helped to boost these figures.
:haha: This is in my sig now

#26 ·
Francois and Francoise share the same logogram in chinese, I think this is were her identity misunderstanding originates from.

#27 ·
He was a guy and he was French (his wife is Chinese).
He wrote long posts and was quite stubborn in his opinions and people here think that's a reason to taunt and bully him :facepalm: even though he rarely insulted people with the kind of viciousness you see every day on this forum. It was easy enough to ignore him if you found him boring. I'm sorry but chasing him around from thread to thread with those meme posters was wrong.

#29 · (Edited)
He got banned -- more than once I think -- so, he must have done something.

I didn't even know that had happened. Actually, I'm not even sure what a meme is although I hear people talking about them. They were wrong to do it, of course, but he should have just put them on ignore.

#31 ·
Duong had a 6 months ban in 2006

#32 ·
One does not simply have time to wonder what happened to duong.

#36 · (Edited)
the real reasons why I left : I left because :

- I am too delicate for MTF ;

- I have a perspective much different than others here. I reserve the right to say mean things and to persuade people they should adopt my biased view of tennis, but when people disagree with me, said so forthrightly, and detailed the reasons for their opposition, I complain ;

- my feelings are far more sensitive than nearly every other person who posts here, in that case it is a problem that I would deliberately court controversy on GM and say mean things to other people, in an attempt to bully people into not responding to my posts ;

- I would just stick to the forums where my views are appreciated ;

- I bear hatred toward some other posters ;

- I have an ego so involved with my hero Federer that I cannot honor him in his last few years of playing in decline ;

- If I would be honest with myself, I would see that putting myself in this victim role where I feel persecuted and hated isn't doing me any good ; but hey I just like to be a victim, that's my ego ;)

- I was very mean about some tennis players and struck back when my views were challenged ;

- I pick and choose things and ascribe motivations from others that simply don't exist ;

- I want to attack the others without having them answer back and defend themselves. They won't do that.

You just didn't let me impose my views people, which is the only thing I came here for, the truth is I've never listened to or respected any of you and just cared about imposing my views.

Oh and I forgot : long posts ;)

Ps : for all those reasons I will not come back to MTF because you've just guessed my real nature, "mean" is the word which best describes it :worship:

PS 2 : just one more thing, just stop accusing people with those "memes", they didn't play any role in my leaving, the problem was different and already there when that small episode happened.

#39 ·
Duong, I'm glad you are back. As said before, to have you back in the team means quality.
Who do you think it's gonna win Wimby? What are main reasons behind Roger's defeat in your opinion? cheers.

#41 ·
Duong I'm mad for french girls, could you post a pic of you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.