Mens Tennis Forums banner

Jerzy Janowicz cheering thread

64K views 583 replies 57 participants last post by  Sombrerero loco 
#1 ·
nobody cares?
ranked 140 this week!!

See less See more
#178 ·
Exactly, the better he plays the more we want ;)
But seriously, I'm happy to see that despite his reserve towards grass he plays so well on it and also it's great that GS R3 has became usual stuff for him already. So now it's time to take another step and this draw is a perfect opportunity for this.
I cannot wait for tomorrow's match, JJ is fully prepared and more than ready to beat Almagro this time around :D

#180 ·
Jerzy Jagger on Centre Court at Wimby:bowdown::drink:

Will be great if the roof is closed; court will be faster which should help his serve:dance:

Skipping my morning lecture to watch him live on ESPN:yeah:

Top billing, so I hope he doesn't disappoint:rocker2:

#197 ·
its always sad people didnt trust him. i read the first messages on this thread and still makes me feel crazy no one seemed to care, when he always had a HUGE talent. its sad, and its maybe why he doesnt have a forum yet here...

#206 · (Edited)
If you have an Iphone, you can download the WatchESPN app and watch the whole thing...which I have been doing all day:drink: The whole match is in the replay section:yeah:...It is a sports channel here in the US that they have a mobile app for...You can follow all the matches on the televised courts:)

#216 ·
Depends on the timing or court?
On Center probably Djokovic and Murray will play and some WTA match. On court 1 I would say Berdych vs Tomic and maybe Del Potro's match but all of matches should be on televised courts so.. :p

On timing count on that Melzer has doubles match as well, though maybe it will be played on Tuesday only, no idea.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.