Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

261K views 5K replies 75 participants last post by  MariaV 
#1 · (Edited)
Yes, it is time for this thread to make a strong comeback after suffering in the hands of a rabid Fedtard and sworn Nadal hater :)rolleyes:) for months.

as it is time for Rafito :)hearts: :kiss:) to make his strong comeback after suffering from serious injuries for so many many months :)sobbing:).

According to the information available at this point, Rafa is competing in Vina del Mar next week. His first match will be on Wednesday February 6th at 6pm local time* :bigclap:

*11pm for us Andreea and Maria (the rest of you can figure it out yourselves :p)

#4,283 ·
Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Always by Rafa's side on the way to clay & hard court dominan

Hope Merton is here 9th of november. Carlsen vs Anand starts. I think about commenting live here!!!!!

Yes Yes Yes!!!!!!!!!

#4,284 ·
Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Always by Rafa's side on the way to clay & hard court dominan

Hope Merton is here 9th of november. Carlsen vs Anand starts. I think about commenting live here!!!!!

Yes Yes Yes!!!!!!!!!
:lol: And how sad is the fact that I know about that. :eek:
Professor Merton has abandoned us but who knows, miracles happen. I wonder what you as physicist think about those though. :eek: Do you play chess well?
Would Andreea's son beat you? :D

________
Edit: 719 more posts to go, into the new year. :zzz:

#4,285 ·

My excellent chess commentary will probably draw him back!

I challanged Andreea's son but they/he never accepted the challange :(

Im at chess com ready to play vs whomever wants (a beating) :shrug:

#4,291 ·

Maria, we still have lurkers here so you're not talking to yourself, you're talking to them :)
They are probably members & Rafa fans who after a couple of minutes realise Rafa is rarely mentioned so go elsewhere. :shrug:

#4287 - & in terms of their 'powers' similarily overrated.

#4,289 ·

Hilde is in NY with "someone" :aplot:

My son has an account on chess.com but I honestly hesitate to let him use the computer too much :eek:
OMG riiiiiiiiiiight, I totally forgot she told she was going. And she claims I'm not senile. :eek: :eek: :eek: (OK maybe she's not but that's the opinion I've got. :eek:)
:aplot: :couple: :aplot: ;) *impatiently waiting for comments after her return :angel:*

And you're a good mother, A., kids should not use electronic devices too much.

#4,290 ·

Ah NYC I remember in 2006 when we were in the elevator to the very top of the umpire state building, that huge ass security guy asked where we were from he smiled and said "oh Switzerland, Roger Federer! :cool:" just like that tuk-tuk driver in Bangkok. Fed is like John Lennon, more famous than the Christ :D

#4,292 ·

The sportsman of the year (proving once more tennis players are rarely intelligent folk) - told tennis fans to *uck off when leading 4-3 2nd set, saving a BP - Gasquet set him up brilliantly well.

#4,293 ·

The sportsman of the year (proving once more tennis players are rarely intelligent folk) - told tennis fans to *uck off when leading 4-3 2nd set, saving a BP - Gasquet set him up brilliantly well.
I haven't seen any of the match yet. He seemed kinda grumpy vs Djokovic already, it was sad to see and those errors made me ... not mad but I so wanted him to win. :awww:
In general Fed's a good ambassador for tennis and his country and of course very well known, JM! :kiss:

Feel free to join in if you're thick-skinned enough to handle those few raving Fedtards here (as you've understood). ;) This chat thread is to chat about anything really, LOL mostly for me to babble in-between my work or any other stuff. :eek:

#4,298 · (Edited)

Switzerland is famous for Innovations, beautiful landscape, only true democracy in the world, amazing education, hard working people (well not the Welsch), beautiful and save cities, cultural heritages, great food, watches, compulsory military service, pocket knives, the GOAT of tennis.....etc etc etc....

http://www.wipo.int/pressroom/en/articles/2013/article_0016.html

#4,299 · (Edited)

Switzerland is famous for Innovations, beautiful landscape, only true democracy in the world, amazing education, hard working people (well not the Welsch), beautiful and save cities, cultural heritages, great food, watches, compulsory military service, pocket knives, the GOAT of tennis.....etc etc etc....

http://www.wipo.int/pressroom/en/articles/2013/article_0016.html
JM will :armed: you for "the Welsch" remark. ;) :p
And he'd also give a special mention to chocolate. :lick: Yumm, makes me hungry now. :eek:
A propos chocolate, is Gagó now permabanned? :awww: :sad:

#4,300 ·

Welschland is what makes Swiss landscapes beautiful :shrug: and also their people know how to enjoy life unlike the boring tight arses from the other side of the Sarine :shrug:

#4,302 · (Edited)

Well of course I should also add, Swiss has the most sexy men on earth that taste as yummy as our chocolate. JM and I are living proof of that :)

#4,311 ·

Congrats our Swiss fedtards! :hatoff:
But what do we think of tomorrow's semis? Fedal match the first one at 2 pm local time, which means I gotta be back home by then. Will Rafa rip Fed a new one or has Fediva found his mojo again? :scratch:

Btw A., Richard took a set off clowning Nole. :superlol:

#4,312 ·

Congrats our Swiss fedtards! :hatoff:
But what do we think of tomorrow's semis?
What did they do? :scratch: :devil:
I think it's going to be blown out of all proportion & will be a massive letdown. Jimmy forbid - Fed gets the win, his eleventh win (out of 32 :eek:) will be the greatest occurrence in the sport, in 2013. <According to the many wealthy former pros who are now paid vast sums of money as talking heads.

#4305 - Which post on what page? It would be quicker to find the vaguely sane ones.

#4,313 ·

LOL mseles1, I'm not holding my breath either.
Back in time to watch a bit anyway, VAMOS! :bounce: :bigclap: :cheerleader:
Maybe Olderer is tired after all the 3setters this week? :eek:

#4,323 ·

did i miss yet another fedal match? fuck off, world.

ild, i read your beautiful chocolatey response :awww: i am very sad because i can no longer find my old fave or the ones you mentioned in the supermarket. this week, i've been reduced to nibbling on milka :(

:wavey: everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.