Nadal-Nalbandian at Illes Balears - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 04:51 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
yana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: verona
Posts: 2,832
                     
Nadal-Nalbandian at Illes Balears

They'll meet for the first time at Torneo Illes Balears, which will take place on april 11-12. The other players which confirmed their presence are Moya and Davydenko. Rafa will play Nalby on wednesday, april 11.

http://www.mallorcadiario.com/index....3364&Itemid=33

Corazón latino 2011

Rafael Feli Bandy
yana is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 02:10 PM
Registered User
 
Ti-Anne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 369
                     
Re: Nadal-Nalbandian at Illes Balears

OH BOY, OH BOY !! My two babies playing each other AT LAST !
I wish I could see the match...

RAFA MY SUPER HERO

DAVID, ALWAYS BEEN WITH YOU AND ALWAYS WILL !!!


CARLOS JUANQUI NANDO

Greg, mon ange, tu es retourné au ciel trop tôt
Ti-Anne is offline  
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 04:36 PM
Registered User
 
Kyla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,109
                     
Re: Nadal-Nalbandian at Illes Balears

Okay, after hours of googling I found some info about how to get tickets - but no idea whether there are still tix available or whether it's sold out...

I really don't have the time but I'm still thinking about going...

If anyone knows whether there are tix available please post here

Anyway, here's the info:

ESTE LUNES, ENTRADAS A LA VENTA
El precio será de 10 euros por jornada
Palma de Mallorca, 2 de marzo de 2007
Este lunes, 5 de marzo, salen a la venta las entradas para las dos jornadas del
IV Torneig de Tennis Illes Balears – Copa OXIDOC, que se disputará en Costa
d’En Blanes, en Calviá, los días 11 y 12 de abril. Por sólo 10 euros por jornada los
aficionados que quiera podrán asistir a un torneo que reúne a los dos mejores tenistas
baleares como Rafa Nadal y Carlos Moyá, además del número 4 del ranking ATP, el
ruso Nicolay Davydenko, y el décimo de la clasificación, el argentino David
Nalbandián.
Los puntos de venta donde los aficionados podrán comprar sus entradas son
los siguientes:
SPORTING TENIS CLUB
Ctra. De Andratx, km. 10
Costa d’En Blanes (CALVIÀ)
Telf. 971 675 887
Lunes a viernes 8:30-22:00
Sábados y Domingos 9:00-21:00
PALAU D’ESPORTS DE CALVIÀ
Ctra. És Capdellà, s/n
Calviá
Telf. 971 670 310
Lunes a viernes 8:30-22:00
Sábados 9:00-14:00 y 16:00-20:00
Domingos 9:00-14:00
POLIESPORTIU MUNICIPAL DE MAGALUF
C/ Miños, s/n
Magaluf
Telf. 971 130 051
Lunes a viernes 8:30-22:00
Sábados y Domingos 9:00-21:00
PISCINA MUNICIPAL DE BENDINAT
C/ de la República, s/n
Bendinat
Telf. 971 402 267
Lunes a viernes 8:30-22:00
Sábados 9:00-14:00
PROFITNESS
Planta superior del complejo de cines OCIMAX,
c/Bisbe Pere de Puigdorfila nº1
07010 Palma de Mallorca.
Tel. 971 757 586
MEGA SPORT CENTRE
Polígono Son Valentín, s/n Vía Cintura 7-A (Junto Estadio Son Moix)
07011 Palma de Mallorca
Tel. 971 763 434
FEDERACIO DE TENNIS DE LES ILLES BALEARS (Solo federados)
Vía Alemania, 11, 2º A
Palma de Mallorca
Telf. 971 720 956
CLUB TENIS MANACOR
C/ Porto Cristo, s/n
Manacor
Telf. 971 551 160
MALLORCA TENIS CLUB
c/ Mestres d’Aixa, s/n
Palma de Mallorca
Telf. 971 454 717
Los encuentros se disputarán en la pista de tierra batida construida
expresamente para el torneo en Costa d’en Blanes, entre Marineland y el Sporting
Tenis Club, en Calviá, en el kilómetro 10,5 de la carretera Palma-Andratx. Las gradas
tendrán una capacidad para más de 2.000 espectadores.
La primera jornada se jugarán dos encuentros semifinal, mientas que en la
segunda se disputará la final precedida de un partido femenino de exhibición entre
Nuria Llagostera y Conchita Martínez Granados.
Más información:
Manuel Martín
Tel. 610 53 56 95
com23@telefonica.net
Kyla is offline  
post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 05:11 PM
Registered User
 
Tess Gray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 4,335
                     
Re: Nadal-Nalbandian at Illes Balears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyla View Post
Okay, after hours of googling I found some info about how to get tickets - but no idea whether there are still tix available or whether it's sold out...

I really don't have the time but I'm still thinking about going...

If anyone knows whether there are tix available please post here

Anyway, here's the info:

ESTE LUNES, ENTRADAS A LA VENTA
El precio será de 10 euros por jornada
Palma de Mallorca, 2 de marzo de 2007
Este lunes, 5 de marzo, salen a la venta las entradas para las dos jornadas del
IV Torneig de Tennis Illes Balears – Copa OXIDOC, que se disputará en Costa
d’En Blanes, en Calviá, los días 11 y 12 de abril. Por sólo 10 euros por jornada los
aficionados que quiera podrán asistir a un torneo que reúne a los dos mejores tenistas
baleares como Rafa Nadal y Carlos Moyá, además del número 4 del ranking ATP, el
ruso Nicolay Davydenko, y el décimo de la clasificación, el argentino David
Nalbandián.
Los puntos de venta donde los aficionados podrán comprar sus entradas son
los siguientes:
SPORTING TENIS CLUB
Ctra. De Andratx, km. 10
Costa d’En Blanes (CALVIÀ)
Telf. 971 675 887
Lunes a viernes 8:30-22:00
Sábados y Domingos 9:00-21:00
PALAU D’ESPORTS DE CALVIÀ
Ctra. És Capdellà, s/n
Calviá
Telf. 971 670 310
Lunes a viernes 8:30-22:00
Sábados 9:00-14:00 y 16:00-20:00
Domingos 9:00-14:00
POLIESPORTIU MUNICIPAL DE MAGALUF
C/ Miños, s/n
Magaluf
Telf. 971 130 051
Lunes a viernes 8:30-22:00
Sábados y Domingos 9:00-21:00
PISCINA MUNICIPAL DE BENDINAT
C/ de la República, s/n
Bendinat
Telf. 971 402 267
Lunes a viernes 8:30-22:00
Sábados 9:00-14:00
PROFITNESS
Planta superior del complejo de cines OCIMAX,
c/Bisbe Pere de Puigdorfila nº1
07010 Palma de Mallorca.
Tel. 971 757 586
MEGA SPORT CENTRE
Polígono Son Valentín, s/n Vía Cintura 7-A (Junto Estadio Son Moix)
07011 Palma de Mallorca
Tel. 971 763 434
FEDERACIO DE TENNIS DE LES ILLES BALEARS (Solo federados)
Vía Alemania, 11, 2º A
Palma de Mallorca
Telf. 971 720 956
CLUB TENIS MANACOR
C/ Porto Cristo, s/n
Manacor
Telf. 971 551 160
MALLORCA TENIS CLUB
c/ Mestres d’Aixa, s/n
Palma de Mallorca
Telf. 971 454 717
Los encuentros se disputarán en la pista de tierra batida construida
expresamente para el torneo en Costa d’en Blanes, entre Marineland y el Sporting
Tenis Club, en Calviá, en el kilómetro 10,5 de la carretera Palma-Andratx. Las gradas
tendrán una capacidad para más de 2.000 espectadores.
La primera jornada se jugarán dos encuentros semifinal, mientas que en la
segunda se disputará la final precedida de un partido femenino de exhibición entre
Nuria Llagostera y Conchita Martínez Granados.
Más información:
Manuel Martín
Tel. 610 53 56 95
com23@telefonica.net
Too bad I can't go,,, if you decide to go, try and make some pics!:
Tess Gray is offline  
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 05:28 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
yana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: verona
Posts: 2,832
                     
Re: Nadal-Nalbandian at Illes Balears

I saved the tournament poster from vamosbrigade (credit to salamander). I see that Nalby isn't on the poster
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 07tenisibjc7.jpeg (36.3 KB, 44 views)

Corazón latino 2011

Rafael Feli Bandy
yana is offline  
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-05-2007, 04:46 PM
Registered User
 
Kyla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,109
                     
Re: Nadal-Nalbandian at Illes Balears

Okay, I phoned Mallorca today and you cannot reserve tickets!!!! Only "show up and buy" But there are still tickets available...

Is there anyone here on the forum who is in Mallorca and would be ready, willing and able to get me a ticket? If yes, please PM me - I will be checking my PMs tomorrow evening after the Argentina - Sweden matches...

My alternative plan is to phone them again late Monday evening and if it isn't sold out by then I fly to Mallorca very early Tuesday morning coz I really really really want to go!!!
Kyla is offline  
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-05-2007, 04:47 PM
Registered User
 
Kyla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,109
                     
Re: Nadal-Nalbandian at Illes Balears

Quote:
Originally Posted by TessJuh View Post
Too bad I can't go,,, if you decide to go, try and make some pics!:

If I can make it somehow I will take ZILLIONS of pix!!!!! I mean - Nalby AND Carlos AND Rafa - I just have to be there
Kyla is offline  
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-05-2007, 05:36 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
yana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: verona
Posts: 2,832
                     
Re: Nadal-Nalbandian at Illes Balears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyla View Post
If I can make it somehow I will take ZILLIONS of pix!!!!! I mean - Nalby AND Carlos AND Rafa - I just have to be there
have fun if you manage to go!

Corazón latino 2011

Rafael Feli Bandy
yana is offline  
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-05-2007, 08:12 PM
Registered User
 
Tess Gray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 4,335
                     
Re: Nadal-Nalbandian at Illes Balears

Okay y'all, I know this next thing i'm about to ask has absolutely NOTHING to do with this subject, But I have a quick question since I'm an absolute ZERO with computers...

When I go to User CP, I see 'Latest Reputation Received'... What are these massages and how can I send them, they're not PM's right? Maybe a dumb question, but like I said, I'm a zero with computers



PS Kyla, I hope you find someone who can get you the tickets!
Tess Gray is offline  
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-06-2007, 05:42 AM
Registered User
 
rafagirlno1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Age: 26
Posts: 263
                     
Re: Nadal-Nalbandian at Illes Balears

i hope rafa takes rest for sometime because i hate his injuries occruing quite often nowadys !!
he needs to cut down on his tournaments and concentrater more on clay because there he could really play his best tennis and tht would not hve tht much effect on his body and legs !!
he has to defend so much points in the clay season coming up , hope he keeps his body fresh and not overplay tournaments like he did last year .
anyway wishing him the best success for the clay season for our king of clayand tennis .
rafagirlno1 is offline  
post #11 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-06-2007, 06:12 AM
Registered User
 
Sean.J.S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Aussieland.
Posts: 5,194
                     
Re: Nadal-Nalbandian at Illes Balears

So is this an exhibiton or what?
Sean.J.S. is offline  
post #12 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-06-2007, 05:02 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
yana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: verona
Posts: 2,832
                     
Re: Nadal-Nalbandian at Illes Balears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdasco View Post
So is this an exhibiton or what?
Yap, an exho.

Corazón latino 2011

Rafael Feli Bandy
yana is offline  
post #13 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-06-2007, 11:45 PM
Registered User
 
Sean.J.S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Aussieland.
Posts: 5,194
                     
Re: Nadal-Nalbandian at Illes Balears

Ok. Thanks.
Sean.J.S. is offline  
post #14 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 02:23 PM
Registered User
 
cmurray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 14,734
                     
Re: Nadal-Nalbandian at Illes Balears

Quote:
Originally Posted by TessJuh View Post
Okay y'all, I know this next thing i'm about to ask has absolutely NOTHING to do with this subject, But I have a quick question since I'm an absolute ZERO with computers...

When I go to User CP, I see 'Latest Reputation Received'... What are these massages and how can I send them, they're not PM's right? Maybe a dumb question, but like I said, I'm a zero with computers



PS Kyla, I hope you find someone who can get you the tickets!
if you look under every person's avatar, there is a little white box that looks like somebody is talking. That's called reputation. If somebody says something you like or think is extra clever it'll give you the option to give them good reputation (those are the green boxes that show up under user CP). And if somebody says something offensive or stupid, you can give them bad reputation, which are red boxes. It doesn't really mean anything except to acknowledge somebody's post. Hope that helps.
cmurray is offline  
post #15 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-08-2007, 04:20 AM
Registered User
 
Invisible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,764
                     
Re: Nadal-Nalbandian at Illes Balears

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmurray View Post
if you look under every person's avatar, there is a little white box that looks like somebody is talking. That's called reputation. If somebody says something you like or think is extra clever it'll give you the option to give them good reputation (those are the green boxes that show up under user CP). And if somebody says something offensive or stupid, you can give them bad reputation, which are red boxes. It doesn't really mean anything except to acknowledge somebody's post. Hope that helps.

Ooo, I just learned something new....Thanks
Invisible is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome