~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~ part 1 - Page 250 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #3736 of 5001 (permalink) Old 07-19-2006, 02:51 PM
Registered User
 
cc2monac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,345
                     
Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

enough of xisca...I'm not quite sure that this have been post before so...here it is rafa with carlos (one more time) and GIGI BUFFON!!!! (yes I'm half italian)
cc2monac is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3737 of 5001 (permalink) Old 07-20-2006, 01:49 AM
Registered User
 
veyonce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,681
                     
Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

Spanish tennis player Rafael Nadal and his girlfriend Francesca 'Xisca' Perello walk around in a hot summer afternoon during their vacation in Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain, on July 18, 2006.











Djokovic after his Madrid 2009 Semi with Rafa: “Next time I’ll probably take two rackets on the match point and try to hit with both of them. It’s frustrating that when you play so well you can’t win.”
veyonce is offline  
post #3738 of 5001 (permalink) Old 07-20-2006, 10:03 AM
Registered User
 
Deea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Idiotic Optimist's Land :p
Age: 27
Posts: 8,096
                     
Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

I don't like Rafa's pink t-shirt...I don't know why ...I guess I have a thing against pink t-shirts worn by men!

thanks fot the pics veyonce!

Goooo SAFIN ~ BERDYCH ~ MURRAY ~ SIMON ~ NALBANDIAN ~ SODERLING




Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.

Last edited by Deea; 07-20-2006 at 10:18 AM.
Deea is offline  
post #3739 of 5001 (permalink) Old 07-20-2006, 01:08 PM
Registered User
 
Saumon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 26,749
                     
Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

that's scary that they are followed by papparazi everywhere they go
pink looks good on him
how can she walk with these shoes?
his car seems to be ok

Saumon is offline  
post #3740 of 5001 (permalink) Old 07-20-2006, 02:56 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 27
                     
Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

i think it's scandalous to take this kind of photographs from two people in love, but this is also scandalous to be happy to see this photographs. the people who like that wouldn't like someone to take photos of them on the beach, in their car... rafael and his gf just want to be normal, and some days later they or their friends or family see that shit newspapers. i'd like to know how yhou 'd react in their place. for me, i'd surely not stay as calm as rafael.

sorry, i didn't post for a long time, i come back from far...
dionisienne is offline  
post #3741 of 5001 (permalink) Old 07-20-2006, 05:17 PM
Registered User
 
NancyIsabelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Montreal
Posts: 111
                     
Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by dionisienne
i think it's scandalous to take this kind of photographs from two people in love, but this is also scandalous to be happy to see this photographs. the people who like that wouldn't like someone to take photos of them on the beach, in their car... rafael and his gf just want to be normal, and some days later they or their friends or family see that shit newspapers. i'd like to know how yhou 'd react in their place. for me, i'd surely not stay as calm as rafael.

sorry, i didn't post for a long time, i come back from far...
Wow ! I come back from very far too and had not seen all these pics. I thought this thread was for "Off-court pics" or something like that. I agree with you Dionisienne. Rafa who wanted so much a private life will have to hide or will have to accept that he will be followed everywhere by paparazzi, even on his island which seemed to be the last place he could get some rest and some peace. It's not the case any more, unfortunately.

I really don't now I would feel being followed all the time by paparazzi, on the streets, in the stores, on the beach, coming out from my house, coming back home. Gee ... But one thing is sure, Rafa himself (well ... I don't read tabloids I must say) did not say a single word about his relationship with Francesca. NOTHING ! I think his silence says a lot ...

And it's even worst now, because I certainly would not have seen these pics if it was of Internet where you find everything. And the more people will take these pics and post them on different forums, less privacy Rafa will have. It's a life of a star, he has to deal with that and from what we know from him, he still wants to have a private life, but it will be more and more difficult. I only hope that even if he is happy in love (and I wish them all the best), it will not distract him from his first passion, tennis, and from the goals he wants to reach.
NancyIsabelle is offline  
post #3742 of 5001 (permalink) Old 07-20-2006, 11:12 PM
Registered User
 
NaDALiTa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: La Roja LoCkeR00M✯
Age: 29
Posts: 2,850
                     
Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

Medias in Spain don't have any limits, it's very sad for Rafael, i remember he said Mallorca was a place he really appreciate because it was quiet and he was considered as normal....he was normal and in peace when he didn't have a gf
i hope they'll let him in peace, living like a normal guy !!!

Those days it's very hard to find some information about Rafa's heatlh, we only find pics about him and his gf , it's starting to be really boring for me

-4 RG, what else?-A WIMBLEDON

"It doesn't matter if you don't look as cool as the Ramones — you're never going to, anyway."Chris Martin.

+The White Stripes+The Strokes+The Libertines+

+MARAT SAFIN+rameez junaid+andy murray +vince spadea +diego hartfield +pti pote gustavo+willy cañas +Simone Bolelli+Jérémy ChardyOTHER ADDICTIONS:Liverpool F.C+Atletico Madrid+Arsenal F.C+Olympique Lyonnais+La Roja+
NaDALiTa is offline  
post #3743 of 5001 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 01:30 AM
Registered User
 
veyonce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,681
                     
Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

Guess since now it's Rafa's mini break and since Cuore started the ball rolling by publishing pics of Rafa & Xisca, the rest of the Spanish media have jumped on the wagon... There isn't any other new Spanish couple which are worth the headlines for the moment... I expect more pics after Shanghai TMC in nov/december...


Djokovic after his Madrid 2009 Semi with Rafa: “Next time I’ll probably take two rackets on the match point and try to hit with both of them. It’s frustrating that when you play so well you can’t win.”
veyonce is offline  
post #3744 of 5001 (permalink) Old 07-21-2006, 03:22 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 196
                     
Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyIsabelle
Wow ! I come back from very far too and had not seen all these pics. I thought this thread was for "Off-court pics" or something like that. I agree with you Dionisienne. Rafa who wanted so much a private life will have to hide or will have to accept that he will be followed everywhere by paparazzi, even on his island which seemed to be the last place he could get some rest and some peace. It's not the case any more, unfortunately.

I really don't now I would feel being followed all the time by paparazzi, on the streets, in the stores, on the beach, coming out from my house, coming back home. Gee ... But one thing is sure, Rafa himself (well ... I don't read tabloids I must say) did not say a single word about his relationship with Francesca. NOTHING ! I think his silence says a lot ...

And it's even worst now, because I certainly would not have seen these pics if it was of Internet where you find everything. And the more people will take these pics and post them on different forums, less privacy Rafa will have. It's a life of a star, he has to deal with that and from what we know from him, he still wants to have a private life, but it will be more and more difficult. I only hope that even if he is happy in love (and I wish them all the best), it will not distract him from his first passion, tennis, and from the goals he wants to reach.
Excuse me, but are you implying that he doesn't treat this realtionship seriously??? If so, you should rethink it. Not commenting on things doesn't mean not taking them seriously...
And it's not the first time you're trying to "dismiss" his girlfriend...what's wrong with you???
liisa is offline  
post #3745 of 5001 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 01:45 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 858
                     
Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

I think his silence says that he doesnt want them around and he doesnt want to draw attention for any angry outbursts, hes being regular old rafa, he never talks about her because rafa is a tennis player first and firmost in the public eye, its business and thats all THEY should focus on. You know its stupid that certain OTHER players dont get followed you know certain people who are shown nothing but undying love from the stupid tennis media and the stupid idiotic tennis commentators and "experts"
the_natural is offline  
post #3746 of 5001 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 03:27 PM
Registered User
 
NancyIsabelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Montreal
Posts: 111
                     
Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by liisa
Excuse me, but are you implying that he doesn't treat this realtionship seriously??? If so, you should rethink it. Not commenting on things doesn't mean not taking them seriously...
And it's not the first time you're trying to "dismiss" his girlfriend...what's wrong with you???
Hello Liisa ! There is nothing wrong with me ... and I don't dismiss his girlfriend. On the contrary, I think she is very pretty and they look very happy together. I think you just misinterpreted what I said. I think The Natural said exactly what I meant. If Rafa did not speak about her, I suppose it's because he wants to live his life as normally as he can with his girlfriend, which will probably be now very difficult, because he is a star. It does not mean at all that he does not love her.

And I don't know why you say "it's not the first time you're trying to "dismiss" his girlfriend" Maybe you are confusing me with someone else

Have a nice day
NancyIsabelle is offline  
post #3747 of 5001 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 04:25 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 196
                     
Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyIsabelle
Hello Liisa ! There is nothing wrong with me ... and I don't dismiss his girlfriend. On the contrary, I think she is very pretty and they look very happy together. I think you just misinterpreted what I said. I think The Natural said exactly what I meant. If Rafa did not speak about her, I suppose it's because he wants to live his life as normally as he can with his girlfriend, which will probably be now very difficult, because he is a star. It does not mean at all that he does not love her.

And I don't know why you say "it's not the first time you're trying to "dismiss" his girlfriend" Maybe you are confusing me with someone else

Have a nice day
No, I didn't confuse you with anyone else, but maybe I misinterpreted yur words indeed. To me it sounded as if you don't really think Rafa treats his girl seriously and in the past, despite the hints we were given about Rafa's possible girlfriend, you were the one who were denying it with a scary consistency.

Last edited by liisa; 07-23-2006 at 04:03 PM.
liisa is offline  
post #3748 of 5001 (permalink) Old 07-22-2006, 10:51 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70
                     
Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

dionisienne and NancyIsabelle,
I feel that the self-righteous tone of your posts is uncalled for. Rafa and Xisca are not unaware of the paparazzi presence... they have apparently decided to go on with their lives in spite of it. The two of them seem to have managed to accept their celebrity status and the limits it places on their privacy. I think you should as well.


Last edited by alsace; 07-23-2006 at 12:24 AM.
alsace is offline  
post #3749 of 5001 (permalink) Old 07-23-2006, 09:04 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 27
                     
Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

Alsace, i see you didn't understand what i was saying. i didn't critisize the fact Rafael and Xisca went to the beach, i don't agree with the fact photos of them are taken by paparazzis and the fact there are much people to ask for and look this photos, in french we call that "voyeurisme". that's very sad to see photos of them in so many newspapers.
i'm not at all someone who say to other people what to do, but private life is very important, for rafael as for xisca, as for everyone.
dionisienne is offline  
post #3750 of 5001 (permalink) Old 07-23-2006, 12:19 PM
Registered User
 
veyonce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,681
                     
Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

Well, Rafa was interviewed by Hola when he left the gym with Xisca (he was wearing the pink t-shirt).

Hola's clip: http://www.hola.com/videos/famosos/2...mnasio/?hist=1


Djokovic after his Madrid 2009 Semi with Rafa: “Next time I’ll probably take two rackets on the match point and try to hit with both of them. It’s frustrating that when you play so well you can’t win.”
veyonce is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome