Different year, different shit: Vamos Rafa (and only Rafa) at the AO 09 :fistpump: - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 44 (permalink) Old 01-11-2009, 05:01 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
elessar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: not on vacation
Posts: 20,460
                     
Different year, different shit: Vamos Rafa (and only Rafa) at the AO 09 :fistpump:

I'm really sorry Xristos but, you posting in the Nole and Roger forums even more than in this one didn't sit right with me. We need someone who's really devoted to Rafa and his forum, especially given the fact that you've been known to be a little rude to other members here.

I hope you don't mind though if I post your pics of Rafa's outfit so everyone knows what they have to look forward to


Vamos Rafa

Last edited by elessar; 01-12-2009 at 02:05 AM.
elessar is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 44 (permalink) Old 01-11-2009, 05:09 PM
Registered User
 
Xristos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 12,886
                     
Re: Different year, different shit: let's try to lose R1 this year! Vamos the AO Rafa

Im not devoted to Rafa? What the fuck you on about, seriously?

You have no idea what so ever.
Xristos is offline  
post #3 of 44 (permalink) Old 01-11-2009, 05:10 PM
Registered User
 
Xristos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 12,886
                     
Re: Different year, different shit: let's try to lose R1 this year! Vamos the AO Rafa

Also I do mind your posting my pic so take it down before I report you.
Xristos is offline  
 
post #4 of 44 (permalink) Old 01-11-2009, 05:21 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
elessar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: not on vacation
Posts: 20,460
                     
Re: Different year, different shit: let's try to lose R1 this year! Vamos the AO Rafa

I thought you might, so I took it down and replaced it with a pic posted on VB by Holy hopefully she doesn't mind

I do hope we can put this behind us and start concentrating on what's really important: making sure Rafa goes as far as possible at the AO
elessar is offline  
post #5 of 44 (permalink) Old 01-11-2009, 05:30 PM
Registered User
 
Xristos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 12,886
                     
Re: Different year, different shit: let's try to lose R1 this year! Vamos the AO Rafa

How dare you imply im not a devoted Rafa fan. I wake up/stay up all hours of the night just to see the man play. I support him with all my heart. You have no right at all to say those words. Shame on you.
Xristos is offline  
post #6 of 44 (permalink) Old 01-11-2009, 06:21 PM
Registered User
 
tennizen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 27,276
                     
Re: Different year, different shit: let's try to lose R1 this year! Vamos the AO Rafa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xristos View Post
How dare you imply im not a devoted Rafa fan. I wake up/stay up all hours of the night just to see the man play. I support him with all my heart. You have no right at all to say those words. Shame on you.
X I urge you to ignore elessar. She is a Fedtard This thread is not valid and will be deleted. Thank you voting in my poll and nominating yourself. We are democratic in the Rafa forum and whoever gets the max. votes will get to start the thread

“For life be, after all, only a waitin' for somethin' else than what we're doin'; and death be all that we can rightly depend on.” - Bram Stoker, Dracula
tennizen is offline  
post #7 of 44 (permalink) Old 01-11-2009, 06:22 PM
Registered User
 
Xristos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 12,886
                     
Re: Different year, different shit: let's try to lose R1 this year! Vamos the AO Rafa

Thank you for your support.
Xristos is offline  
post #8 of 44 (permalink) Old 01-11-2009, 06:27 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
elessar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: not on vacation
Posts: 20,460
                     
Re: Different year, different shit: let's try to lose R1 this year! Vamos the AO Rafa

Don't listen to her X she's lying to you, they just asked Adam to open the thread.
Now I know how you must have felt, I'm so sorry They have betrayed us both
elessar is offline  
post #9 of 44 (permalink) Old 01-11-2009, 06:32 PM
Registered User
 
Xristos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 12,886
                     
Re: Different year, different shit: let's try to lose R1 this year! Vamos the AO Rafa

Yeah, whatever. Linda thinks she runs the show in here. I aint gana stand for that BS.
Xristos is offline  
post #10 of 44 (permalink) Old 01-11-2009, 06:48 PM
Registered User
 
cmurray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 14,747
                     
Re: Different year, different shit: let's try to lose R1 this year! Vamos the AO Rafa

Quote:
Originally Posted by elessar View Post
I'm really sorry Xristos but, you posting in the Nole and Roger forums even more than in this one didn't sit right with me. We need someone who's really devoted to Rafa and his forum, especially given the fact that you've been known to be a little rude to other members here.

I hope you don't mind though if I post your pics of Rafa's outfit so everyone knows what they have to look forward to


Vamos Rafa
Claire, you've got a lot of nerve. You poach X's important outfit pics, THEN question his dedication as a Rafatard? pffft.

Well, I expect no less from a Fedtard like you. As long as I'm here, you'll never start a tournament thread. I know people, Claire. Don't think I can't do it.

cmurray is offline  
post #11 of 44 (permalink) Old 01-11-2009, 07:03 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
elessar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: not on vacation
Posts: 20,460
                     
Re: Different year, different shit: let's try to lose R1 this year! Vamos the AO Rafa

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmurray View Post
Claire, you've got a lot of nerve. You poach X's important outfit pics, THEN question his dedication as a Rafatard? pffft.

Well, I expect no less from a Fedtard like you. As long as I'm here, you'll never start a tournament thread. I know people, Claire. Don't think I can't do it.

I think I already did, I sensed dissention among the Rafafans ranks that could be detrimental to Rafa's success at the AO. I thus took it upon myself to do everything I can to help Rafa.

Think about it this way, if (god prevent) Rafa were to lose you could blame everything on me, if however he wins how much more fun would it be that I started the thread?
elessar is offline  
post #12 of 44 (permalink) Old 01-11-2009, 07:04 PM
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
 
scoobs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 38
Posts: 53,509
                     
Re: Different year, different shit: let's try to lose R1 this year! Vamos the AO Rafa

No you di'int!
scoobs is offline  
post #13 of 44 (permalink) Old 01-11-2009, 07:07 PM
Registered User
 
cmurray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 14,747
                     
Re: Different year, different shit: let's try to lose R1 this year! Vamos the AO Rafa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Other View Post
I think I already did, I sensed dissention among the Rafafans ranks that could be detrimental to Rafa's success at the AO. I thus took it upon myself to do everything I can to help Rafa.

Think about it this way, if (god prevent) Rafa were to lose you could blame everything on me, if however he wins how much more fun would it be that I started the thread?
It doesn't count if nobody uses it for the MIT, Claire.

Scoobs, can you please delete Claire's nasty, Xristos-bashing thread? (you can't see it, but I'm batting my eyelashes at you. Pretend I look like Jake Gylenhaal.)
cmurray is offline  
post #14 of 44 (permalink) Old 01-11-2009, 07:08 PM
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
 
scoobs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 38
Posts: 53,509
                     
Re: Different year, different shit: let's try to lose R1 this year! Vamos the AO Rafa

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmurray View Post
It doesn't count if nobody uses it for the MIT, Claire.

Scoobs, can you please delete Claire's nasty, Xristos-bashing thread? (you can't see it, but I'm batting my eyelashes at you. Pretend I look like Jake Gylenhaal.)
*shrug*

I don't have no powah in here.

Once all the kindergarten squabbling has died down (I give it 4 days) then someone will have to nobble one of the admins to clear up the mess
scoobs is offline  
post #15 of 44 (permalink) Old 01-11-2009, 07:11 PM
Registered User
 
cmurray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 14,747
                     
Re: Different year, different shit: let's try to lose R1 this year! Vamos the AO Rafa

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
*shrug*

I don't have no powah in here.

Once all the kindergarten squabbling has died down (I give it 4 days) then someone will have to nobble one of the admins to clear up the mess
What the hell good are you then?


cmurray is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome