Maria Francisca Perello - girlfriend thread - Page 68 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1006 of 1549 (permalink) Old 09-11-2008, 02:18 AM
Registered User
 
Mimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 22,906
                     
Re: Girlfriend?

don't believe it, but even if its true, it should be Ana comes after rafa, like a bee towards the honey, and not the other way around, rafa has too many admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafa_the_best View Post
http://www.sportsmansdaily.com/Rafa_Goes_Gaga.html its really funny ,i dont think its true though

Rafa! Rafa! Rafa!

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1007 of 1549 (permalink) Old 09-11-2008, 09:00 AM
Registered User
 
lara2.ribeiro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: porto
Posts: 124
                     
Re: Girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafa_the_best View Post
http://www.sportsmansdaily.com/Rafa_Goes_Gaga.html its really funny ,i dont think its true though
this is SO not true!!!

_____________________________________
for people, like me, that press harder on a remote control when batteries are weak
lara2.ribeiro is offline  
post #1008 of 1549 (permalink) Old 09-11-2008, 09:01 AM
Registered User
 
lara2.ribeiro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: porto
Posts: 124
                     
Re: Girlfriend?

I hope so!!!

_____________________________________
for people, like me, that press harder on a remote control when batteries are weak
lara2.ribeiro is offline  
post #1009 of 1549 (permalink) Old 09-11-2008, 09:07 AM
Registered User
 
Mimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 22,906
                     
Re: Girlfriend?

hi lara, long time no see, how are you ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara2.ribeiro View Post
I hope so!!!

Rafa! Rafa! Rafa!

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline  
post #1010 of 1549 (permalink) Old 09-11-2008, 11:23 AM
Registered User
 
lara2.ribeiro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: porto
Posts: 124
                     
Re: Girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
hi lara, long time no see, how are you ?
hi! i'm fine, and you?

yeh long time away... on vacations (in spain btw

it's good to be back, you are the best, this thread is the best!!!!

_____________________________________
for people, like me, that press harder on a remote control when batteries are weak
lara2.ribeiro is offline  
post #1011 of 1549 (permalink) Old 09-11-2008, 12:01 PM
Registered User
 
Tess Gray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 4,335
                     
Re: Girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafa_the_best View Post
http://www.sportsmansdaily.com/Rafa_Goes_Gaga.html its really funny ,i dont think its true though
That article is absolutely hilarious
It would be very surprised if it's true, but it's still a nice read..

I love toni's quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Nadal View Post
But I know he’s distracted when he lets his shorts settle between his ass cheeks and he doesn’t do a damn thing about it. It took every ounce of discipline not to run out on the court and yank them out for him.”
I just love it

EDIT: on the bottom of the page it says: Want to read more Baseball articles? It just shows how serious this website is

EDIT II: http://www.sportsmansdaily.com/Ivano...kes_Skirt.html

Rafa'll be happy about this, yeah?

Last edited by Tess Gray; 09-11-2008 at 12:07 PM.
Tess Gray is offline  
post #1012 of 1549 (permalink) Old 09-11-2008, 03:25 PM
Registered User
 
rafa the best's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 230
                     
Re: Girlfriend?

It's a parody.

RAFAEL NADAL:

MARIA SHARAPOVA
rafa the best is offline  
post #1013 of 1549 (permalink) Old 09-11-2008, 04:36 PM
Registered User
 
10nisfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 347
                     
Re: Girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafa_the_best View Post
http://www.sportsmansdaily.com/Rafa_Goes_Gaga.html its really funny ,i dont think its true though
One Hilarious Article I must Say... Just Like The "Wikipedia Diary of Andy Murray"...

This is the Part That Made me

“Rafa’s gone completely gaga,” said a fellow tour player. "He’s got it bad. Early into the tournament, he was banging balls on a practice court and he caught a whiff of Ana’s unmistakable scent – a surge of lilac with a hint of Balkan sandalwood – who was practicing three courts over. Ana’s like kryptonite…you could see the energy escaping his body. I half-expected to see songbirds merrily orbiting his bandana.”

Whispers of Nadal’s debilitating crush circulated the men’s locker room, giving opponents in the early rounds a glimmer of (false, rapidly dashed) hope."
10nisfan is offline  
post #1014 of 1549 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 02:23 AM
Registered User
 
Mimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 22,906
                     
Re: Girlfriend?

wow, in Spain! did you meet rafa ?

oh thank you so much, you are the best too


Quote:
Originally Posted by lara2.ribeiro View Post
hi! i'm fine, and you?

yeh long time away... on vacations (in spain btw

it's good to be back, you are the best, this thread is the best!!!!

Rafa! Rafa! Rafa!

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline  
post #1015 of 1549 (permalink) Old 09-14-2008, 12:29 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4
                     
Re: Girlfriend?

Rafa's GF is a spanish beauty...from where he lives and if you guys aren't willing to admit how much they care for each other...you must all be jealous...and love to gossip. Thank God they are a whole lot more mature than most of you and don't pay any attention to petty speculative BS. The last time I spoke about this type of trash talk...some of you wrote back that you were just kidding and didn't I know what sarcism was and that I should chill and go eat a sanwich. Too bad you don't know what a real relationship looks like. I can't wait to hear how you defend yourselves this time.
RAFA GAL is offline  
post #1016 of 1549 (permalink) Old 09-14-2008, 08:54 AM
Registered User
 
Tess Gray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 4,335
                     
Re: Girlfriend?

Don't be hating on us now I don't think any of us were really being serious. We just think it's fun stuff like that gets written that's all

Tess Gray is offline  
post #1017 of 1549 (permalink) Old 09-14-2008, 09:33 AM
Registered User
 
lara2.ribeiro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: porto
Posts: 124
                     
Re: Girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
wow, in Spain! did you meet rafa ?

oh thank you so much, you are the best too
No i didn't met Rafa.... too bad lol

_____________________________________
for people, like me, that press harder on a remote control when batteries are weak
lara2.ribeiro is offline  
post #1018 of 1549 (permalink) Old 09-16-2008, 01:34 AM
Registered User
 
Mimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 22,906
                     
Re: Girlfriend?

don't worry, there are still lots of chance since you live so near him, according to your country flag, in Portugal? while i will never have chance to meet him, I live in Hong Kong , i have met 3 of my favourites: monica/pete/goran, but never will meet rafa since no more tennis tourney in HK


Quote:
Originally Posted by lara2.ribeiro View Post
No i didn't met Rafa.... too bad lol

Rafa! Rafa! Rafa!

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline  
post #1019 of 1549 (permalink) Old 09-16-2008, 06:21 PM
Registered User
 
lara2.ribeiro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: porto
Posts: 124
                     
Re: Girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
don't worry, there are still lots of chance since you live so near him, according to your country flag, in Portugal? while i will never have chance to meet him, I live in Hong Kong , i have met 3 of my favourites: monica/pete/goran, but never will meet rafa since no more tennis tourney in HK
yeh... you're right i live in portugal, and sometimes i go to mallorca on vacations, but he is on us open
but who knows???

_____________________________________
for people, like me, that press harder on a remote control when batteries are weak
lara2.ribeiro is offline  
post #1020 of 1549 (permalink) Old 09-16-2008, 08:02 PM
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
 
l_mac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 41,208
                     
Re: Girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAFA GAL View Post
Rafa's GF is a spanish beauty...from where he lives and if you guys aren't willing to admit how much they care for each other...you must all be jealous...and love to gossip. Thank God they are a whole lot more mature than most of you and don't pay any attention to petty speculative BS. The last time I spoke about this type of trash talk...some of you wrote back that you were just kidding and didn't I know what sarcism was and that I should chill and go eat a sanwich. Too bad you don't know what a real relationship looks like. I can't wait to hear how you defend yourselves this time.
I hope you're not really American.
l_mac is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome