Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

261K views 5K replies 75 participants last post by  MariaV 
#1 · (Edited)
Yes, it is time for this thread to make a strong comeback after suffering in the hands of a rabid Fedtard and sworn Nadal hater :)rolleyes:) for months.

as it is time for Rafito :)hearts: :kiss:) to make his strong comeback after suffering from serious injuries for so many many months :)sobbing:).

According to the information available at this point, Rafa is competing in Vina del Mar next week. His first match will be on Wednesday February 6th at 6pm local time* :bigclap:

*11pm for us Andreea and Maria (the rest of you can figure it out yourselves :p)

#3,699 ·
Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

Andreea a fedal? :armed: :( Take that back, Maria. :(

Well lately Fed has grown on her since he seems to be best buddy with old Haasi :eek: :p
Disappointing. :(

Remember this quote from Tommy Haas?
"If you ask Jim Courier, I mean, that guy has his tongue up (Roger Federer's) ass, I think...you know, the whole time when you actually listen to him commentating or listen to him talk about Roger Federer. Sometimes makes me sick almost."
:D

hmmmm...this actually might explain why JM has thrown away RF gear.

#3,698 ·
Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

I still have my RF cap :)

#3,709 ·

congratz rafa won the first match
step by step
to the thrown
:yeah:

#3,710 ·

but he shouldv worn a red tshirt

#3,712 ·

Yeah I didn't mean like measuring like with a clock but yeah planning/assessing the time for each part.

I taught Russian and English in junior and senior high. :eek: :p
And then as a substitute in the 3rd grade, that was a noisy bunch but they were also so adorable and genuine. :lol:

Good you have nicer colleagues this time. :D

#3,714 ·

I have a teachers diploma too BTW. and also some boys in the class, it is not all girls..

girls and physics...hmmmm lets see how it goes ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.