MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "King of Clay Back To Rule The Millionaire's Playground" Monte-Carlo Thread
View Single Post
post #26 of (permalink) Old 04-09-2005, 07:43 PM
country flag MissFairy

Re: The "King of Clay Back To Rule The Millionaire's Playground" Monte-Carlo Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjengster
If he can't beat Karlovic on clay there are serious problems, but Novak in the second round would be very tough - he has beaten Ferrero in his prime on clay, when he won Gstaad back in 2001. Novak is of course the man who managed to lose to Dent (??!!) in the first round here last year, but he should beat Mirnyi in his opener. Still, every extra win is gravy for Ferrero in the rankings after his barren spell last year.
yeah what he said.

This draw is good i think, not insanely hard but no stroll, but what AMS draw is right? Karlovic, i agree, on clay should be no problem to a player of JC's claycourt ability. Novak is dangerous and really unpredictable, who knows what this will throw up? And losing to Dent here last year is a testament to that.
But its good overall, i like the look of it

The Tennis Diet:
On the eve of the Roddick/Cilic match, my brother made Seafood Marinara. Can't eat it,
it's not part of the diet; it is enemy food. ie. Marin-ara Cilic.
I also did not eat Curry 'cos it rhymes with Murray.

I fangirl for Roddickulous, Youzhless and the Djoke.
g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome