- View Single Post - The Forum Police are in town
View Single Post
post #70 of (permalink) Old 04-24-2013, 10:43 PM Thread Starter
country flag Wing Man Frank
Re: The Forum Police are in town

Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
I came in this thread just because I was getting forum disruptions infraction for much less than this thread, i never said it was a bad thread just i felt robbed because i would get infractionated for thread like this

that woman story was just an attempt of trying to get your intention, actually i got interested when i saw you made two guys banned so i am interested if i could order some more head hunting ( obviously i pick the target ) and how much i need to pay for it ?

And which doors i have opened ? never share any personal info at this board, because from first hand i saw which kind of lunatik are here
What disruption is being caused? If you didn't feel it was a bad thread why bother posting? Or do you post and complain in every thread you don't like the look of? Seems a very time-consuming and pointless thing to do.

You couldn't afford me. But I'll tell you what, give me the name and I'll see what I can do. Consider it a consolation gift. Nikki might not want you, but I'll help.

Samo, how is it for someone who doesn't share info, a large part of this forum know your personal business? The fact you didn't answer Deathless Mortal says it all.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome