Unfortunately, I have discovered a bug in my database for some time now (nearly a month), which I believed affected some isolated records. But, working on a correction I found out many more erroneous records, which, due to the heavy interdependence of past results to current calculations in Elo system, renders almost the entire ranking incorrect.
BTW, errors in the database are corrected. A relatively small number of erroneous records early on in the table propagated through calculations to almost every player's record towards the end. I may post the corrected results for week 11 update later in the evening.
It was interesting to see how larger differences from the beginning even out towards the end of the recalculation during iteration. It is actually the feature of Elo ranking system. For some players though, where error produced the largest differences, there was a significant change in positions.