MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Is female on male sexual assault possible in your mind?

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-17-2013, 11:40 AM
country flag sexybeast

Re: Is female on male sexual assault possible in your mind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
So if a woman drag a men or is more strong them him and he clearly dont want to have sex for u that doesn't mean ****? What is a men? A tool that is really on comment to have sex any time any where a woman wants him?

I totally disagree.

Woman can **** but the chances if that is much more small and rare but stole imam can raise other men or woman.

Anytime someone touches u or ur sexual organs its sexual assault in my eyes.
Well, I do not think it is the same to penetrate someone against your will as beeing penetrated, I hardly think you can get a trauma from having penetrated someone. Also, women's natural instinct is to be selective and I think part of the trauma from beeing ***** is that in nature that would be you having to carry children with genes from a man you havent selected, that is subconsciously at some effect it must do horrible damage to a woman even if she isnt pregnant.

I am not that formal about sex and dont belive in milimeter justice like that, men and women are not equal by nature so should not always be equal in the law.

All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome