Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

261K views 5K replies 75 participants last post by  MariaV 
#1 · (Edited)
Yes, it is time for this thread to make a strong comeback after suffering in the hands of a rabid Fedtard and sworn Nadal hater :)rolleyes:) for months.

as it is time for Rafito :)hearts: :kiss:) to make his strong comeback after suffering from serious injuries for so many many months :)sobbing:).

According to the information available at this point, Rafa is competing in Vina del Mar next week. His first match will be on Wednesday February 6th at 6pm local time* :bigclap:

*11pm for us Andreea and Maria (the rest of you can figure it out yourselves :p)

#2,113 ·
Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Tennis discussion with my son:

P: Who is playing?
Me: Murray and Berdych
P: What is their ranking?
Me: Murray is #2 and Berdych #6
P: #2? :eek: And who's #1?
Me: There is no #1. They start counting with #2 for a while

:D

#2,130 ·
Reactions: MariaV
#2,125 · (Edited)

Hi Veronique! :wavey:
Andreea's husband was a good boy after all. :D I'm gonna watch it later, now VAMOS in the final! :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:
Let's hope the knee will be fine tomorrow, doesn't matter against whom. Rafa never expects an easy match, neither do I.
After that Söderling fiasco 2009 when I let myself think oh he's not gonna lose to Söderling (whom he had just beaten in Rome 6-0 6.1) I never do that again. :lol:

#2,136 ·

yessssssssssssssssssssssssss:D

#2,139 ·

! I was devastated with the Maria sacrifice ritual, so I turned off the laptop for a whole day, and experimented making homemade mocha latte instead to make myself feel better.

I peaked in the results and it was NIDal as usual, although I am so proud of Wawa. :inlove: Time to edit signature. :lol:

#2,142 ·

Some weeks ago, my goddaughter gave me the following (same cat, different pillow)

and she gave it to me with the message: "I know that you are allergic to cats but this way, you can still have a cat."

At the end of last week, my godson went to Disney Paris with his parents and sister and he picked out the following for me:

a Jedi teddy bear with working light saber!
:lol: How cool is that?

Do I have the best godchildren or what.

#2,163 ·

At the end of last week, my godson went to Disney Paris with his parents and sister and he picked out the following for me:

a Jedi teddy bear with working light saber!
:lol: How cool is that?

Do I have the best godchildren or what.
Decided to come by and say hi and first thing I see is this :hearts:
I want to steal Hilde's Jedi teddy :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.