Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

261K views 5K replies 75 participants last post by  MariaV 
#1 · (Edited)
Yes, it is time for this thread to make a strong comeback after suffering in the hands of a rabid Fedtard and sworn Nadal hater :)rolleyes:) for months.

as it is time for Rafito :)hearts: :kiss:) to make his strong comeback after suffering from serious injuries for so many many months :)sobbing:).

According to the information available at this point, Rafa is competing in Vina del Mar next week. His first match will be on Wednesday February 6th at 6pm local time* :bigclap:

*11pm for us Andreea and Maria (the rest of you can figure it out yourselves :p)

#1,793 ·
Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Rafa's in Murray's half, first match vs Matosevic or Verdasco. I won't post in Star's 'IW thread' then. But wth is she? :mad: :sad:
Anyone up to start the clay court season thread? *praying* :angel:

#1,804 ·

You know what's the shortest horror story?

:scared: :bolt: IT'S MONDAY!!! :bolt: :scared:
lol

skeleton goes to the doctor. Doc: you are a bit late!

Nobody here anyway Tom! :wavey: How're you doing? Everyone else seems to be enjoying spring and forgetting about Rafa. :sad:
enjoying spring and forgetting about Rafa :D

#1,799 ·

So my nephews had their 8th birthday party yesterday. Guess what they got as presents? New phones :lol: Samsung Galaxy Pocket, among the cheapest smart phones out there... But still a smart phone. The boys were so happy, really happy. I think they were truly surprised, they hadn't expected it, they thought they would have to work for them. It's too bad I forgot my camera at home.

#1,803 ·

I gave Petru my old LG "normal" phone after I upgraded to a Samsung and got a similar effect :shrug:

Why would a 8 y.o. need a samrt phone? :scratch:
They have been using the old phones of their parents for a while now but they really like the games you can play on the smart phones :) They have their own Google accounts now so they can go to the Play store and install games themselves. I showed them where the free games are. At one point one of the boys couldn't access the store and I said there might be a problem with the internet and he said "See, the battery level is low, maybe that's the problem?" :facepalm: :haha: I said no but he didn't believe me :lol: I had to repeat it three times - that the battery level has nothing to do with the internet.

#1,807 ·

More details please, Tom! :p Do you have also +20 C already, we had +2 C yesterday and they say the wholoe summer will be as cold. :D :D :D
Its approaching 25° C blue sky, sun is shinning, birds singing, flowers blooming, bees are humming, butterflies etc :p
I will go running outside soon then lay a bit in the grass and watch the clouds roll bye, will send you some sunshine with my thoughts :p :p :p

it has been such a shitty spring, it is so beautiful to finally have some sun and warmth!

#1,814 ·

Hello Rafachatters!

How do you feel about Bautista Agut being favorite for the clay season?

#1,818 ·

Gulbis vs Isner 1 set all. I wonder if Evita's watching. Gulbis IS the new Safin. :lol:
Yes, I saw almost all of the match :banana: Part of the first set was pretty dire but then it got better :yeah:

And ME :D

I had him as a TT diff. :banana:
And I put a small vbet on him :cool:

#1,819 ·

3 people died in a bomb attack in Boston. This is very sad and alarming. However, what is even more sad and alarming to me is that at the same day, 17000 children starved to death. And no News, no facebook posts, nobody outraged. We just got used to it.

#1,829 ·

3 people died in a bomb attack in Boston. This is very sad and alarming. However, what is even more sad and alarming to me is that at the same day, 17000 children starved to death. And no News, no facebook posts, nobody outraged. We just got used to it.
I read an article today on Duncan Green, author of the book "From Poverty to Power" about the growing inequality between the rich (getting richer) and the poor (growing in numbers).

He says in the interview that the 100 richest people on this planet have earned a combined fortune of 180 billion euro in the year 2012 alone. This is enough to ban worldwide poverty 4 times over.

We get used to it indeed. Sad state of affairs.

#1,824 ·

My condolences Andreea, seems like No1e will also be unvincible duting the clay court season, no to mention the grass court season to follow. :hug: :hug: :hug:
Nole wasn't invincible during the hard court season and he certainly won't be invincible during the clay court season this year :bs:

#1,822 ·

u killed the thread Maria with those words :eek:

#1,827 ·

I like his chances. :)
Kohlschreiber can be a tough opponent but Rafa should be able to handle it.

*knock on wood for anti-jinxing purposes*

---
This weekend, my niece and her 1-month old baby will be spending the night at my place. I'm very much looking forward to that but linked with that, I dreamed that I'd had a baby girl myself and I was busy muttering on how this wasn't planned and how I had my life together but now I'd have to make some big changes,...when I woke up. :cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.