Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

261K views 5K replies 75 participants last post by  MariaV 
#1 · (Edited)
Yes, it is time for this thread to make a strong comeback after suffering in the hands of a rabid Fedtard and sworn Nadal hater :)rolleyes:) for months.

as it is time for Rafito :)hearts: :kiss:) to make his strong comeback after suffering from serious injuries for so many many months :)sobbing:).

According to the information available at this point, Rafa is competing in Vina del Mar next week. His first match will be on Wednesday February 6th at 6pm local time* :bigclap:

*11pm for us Andreea and Maria (the rest of you can figure it out yourselves :p)

#1,540 ·
Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

the wardrobe, not so much, as I gained a lot of weight in the last 5 years and i couldn't keep up with the buying.

But the quantity of shoes is ....satisfactory, let's say that. The lady who takes care of Petru and my mom said that when you enter my house is like entering a mosk :lol:

#1,542 ·

I'm imagining Andreaa's entire wardrobe of Crocs and the drawer full of black stockings right now.

#1,547 ·

Hass is basically unbeatable when he dons the pink shirt + black socks combo.

I'm disappointed in your choice of footwear Andreaa.

#1,549 ·

Considering I'm overwhelmingly satisfied with every other aspect of your life it's really not that bad.

#1,556 ·
#1,555 ·

I've worn my 1000 pound Burberry trench a grand total of 0 times in Australia :)

#1,557 ·

Oh Tom, did you read, the Russian scientists say now that the ice age is coming, no global warming, it's all a sham, and that the solar activity will start to become lower again.
I the stupid blonde am COMPLETELY confused. :eek: :eek:

#1,560 ·

Oh Tom, did you read, the Russian scientists say now that the ice age is coming, no global warming, it's all a sham, and that the solar activity will start to become lower again.
I the stupid blonde am COMPLETELY confused. :eek: :eek:
If I was a Russian scientist I would also look for a good story to sell given the shitty economy :rolleyes:

you are not stupid -> a million :rolleyes:

#1,589 ·
#1,566 ·

I dont know, i wear leather and fur but only from animals that I also eat: cattle, pig, sheep.

I find it morally wrong to breed animals for furs and skins. I once bought a watch leather strap and when I went home I saw it was from baby crocodiles and I went to gave it back. The vendor reaction at my reasons was something like: :stupid: :cuckoo: :stupid: :lol:

And conflict free diamonds, ofc :D

#1,571 ·

Yeah back in 2005 when I was watching Blood Diamond it made me think of Andreaa the entire time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.