Marco Chiudinelli - Page 57 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #841 of 3288 (permalink) Old 07-17-2006, 08:00 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,664
                     
Re: Marco Chiudinelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
those newspaper sometimes name the things wrong... so could be I read it wrong or they really wrote he won 30 points... would be a bit too much anyway for a first round win....
30 points is indeed a lot for a first round win, and knowing our newspapers, there is a big chance they wrote it wrong, here they make so many mistakes.

Last week I read a newspaper and they were writing about Sluiter, and the first time they wrote his name completely wrong (like Raymond Sluyter or so ) and then in another article they wrote that he doesn't fight for the titles in the WTA-tour


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #842 of 3288 (permalink) Old 07-17-2006, 08:01 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,664
                     
Re: Marco Chiudinelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
yeah that was really something of the best of 2005
It was definitely great


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
post #843 of 3288 (permalink) Old 07-17-2006, 08:03 PM
country flag ste
Registered User
 
ste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 31
Posts: 22,157
                     
Re: Marco Chiudinelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
30 points is indeed a lot for a first round win, and knowing our newspapers, there is a big chance they wrote it wrong, here they make so many mistakes.

Last week I read a newspaper and they were writing about Sluiter, and the first time they wrote his name completely wrong (like Raymond Sluyter or so ) and then in another article they wrote that he doesn't fight for the titles in the WTA-tour
WTA-tour... that couldn't have been someone who knows a bit about tennis if she/he wrote such bullshit...

but indeed as soon as you know much about something then you really see many mistakes also here in our newspaper... they sometimes even write the wrong opponent they just take a similar one....

Marco Cutienelli
ste is offline  
post #844 of 3288 (permalink) Old 07-17-2006, 08:04 PM
country flag ste
Registered User
 
ste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 31
Posts: 22,157
                     
Re: Marco Chiudinelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
It was definitely great
hope he can once again play for the team... would be nice

Marco Cutienelli
ste is offline  
post #845 of 3288 (permalink) Old 07-17-2006, 08:09 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,664
                     
Re: Marco Chiudinelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
WTA-tour... that couldn't have been someone who knows a bit about tennis if she/he wrote such bullshit...

but indeed as soon as you know much about something then you really see many mistakes also here in our newspaper... they sometimes even write the wrong opponent they just take a similar one....
Yeah I've noticed the last thing several times as well. But tv does a lot wrong as well. For example the reporter at the SUI - NL tie last year kept saying "koedinelli" instead of chiudinelli. And koedinelli means something as "cowdinelli"

[/size]


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
post #846 of 3288 (permalink) Old 07-17-2006, 08:10 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,664
                     
Re: Marco Chiudinelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
hope he can once again play for the team... would be nice
Do you know already on what surface the next tie will be?[/size]


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
post #847 of 3288 (permalink) Old 07-17-2006, 08:10 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,664
                     
Re: Marco Chiudinelli

@ ending both posts with [/size]


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
post #848 of 3288 (permalink) Old 07-17-2006, 08:12 PM
country flag ste
Registered User
 
ste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 31
Posts: 22,157
                     
Re: Marco Chiudinelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
Yeah I've noticed the last thing several times as well. But tv does a lot wrong as well. For example the reporter at the SUI - NL tie last year kept saying "koedinelli" instead of chiudinelli. And koedinelli means something as "cowdinelli"

[/size]
oh yeah in tv you better sometimes don't listen too good.... okay Günthard is very good and also his Co-partner... but on the other shows they just mix it all up a bit.... esp. with Roger's records... one day he has won 36 titles then the next day suddenly 34 ... just strange

Marco Cutienelli
ste is offline  
post #849 of 3288 (permalink) Old 07-17-2006, 08:13 PM
country flag ste
Registered User
 
ste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 31
Posts: 22,157
                     
Re: Marco Chiudinelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
Do you know already on what surface the next tie will be?[/size]
the one in September?.... not really.. never read that so far....

Marco Cutienelli
ste is offline  
post #850 of 3288 (permalink) Old 07-17-2006, 08:14 PM
country flag ste
Registered User
 
ste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 31
Posts: 22,157
                     
Re: Marco Chiudinelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
@ ending both posts with [/size]
seems it goes automatically already

Marco Cutienelli
ste is offline  
post #851 of 3288 (permalink) Old 07-17-2006, 08:14 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,664
                     
Re: Marco Chiudinelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
oh yeah in tv you better sometimes don't listen too good.... okay Günthard is very good and also his Co-partner... but on the other shows they just mix it all up a bit.... esp. with Roger's records... one day he has won 36 titles then the next day suddenly 34 ... just strange
I dislike about all Dutch commentators, in about all sports. One of the few sports I usually watch on Dutch tv is cycling, nice commentary there. But if I got the chance I watch soccer and tennis on foreign channels, usually the Belgian one. During the WC I even watched soccer on the German channel


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
post #852 of 3288 (permalink) Old 07-17-2006, 08:16 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,664
                     
Re: Marco Chiudinelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
the one in September?.... not really.. never read that so far....
Coz I would say it's logical to play it on clay, as that's the best surface for Stan. But as he doesn't have his best season so far. But marco has hardly any experience on clay this year, only one tournament to be exact, on which he did rather well as we all know. And Marco told me he didn't want to play more tournaments on clay


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
post #853 of 3288 (permalink) Old 07-17-2006, 08:17 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,664
                     
Re: Marco Chiudinelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste
seems it goes automatically already
I regularly post in size1 in other threads as well, and if I don't post in size 1, I post a lot of the time a part of the code. I am too used to this size


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
post #854 of 3288 (permalink) Old 07-17-2006, 08:21 PM
country flag ste
Registered User
 
ste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 31
Posts: 22,157
                     
Re: Marco Chiudinelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
I dislike about all Dutch commentators, in about all sports. One of the few sports I usually watch on Dutch tv is cycling, nice commentary there. But if I got the chance I watch soccer and tennis on foreign channels, usually the Belgian one. During the WC I even watched soccer on the German channel
when I watch tennis then I just try not to listen too much on the commentary... but I still prefer to understand something instead of watching it on a italian channel for example

Marco Cutienelli
ste is offline  
post #855 of 3288 (permalink) Old 07-17-2006, 08:23 PM
country flag ste
Registered User
 
ste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 31
Posts: 22,157
                     
Re: Marco Chiudinelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
Coz I would say it's logical to play it on clay, as that's the best surface for Stan. But as he doesn't have his best season so far. But marco has hardly any experience on clay this year, only one tournament to be exact, on which he did rather well as we all know. And Marco told me he didn't want to play more tournaments on clay
haven't read so far on which surface they will play... will check the DC site afterwards to see if there are some news.... but I think they will take Stan as No. 2 even if he wasn't that good this year....

Marco Cutienelli
ste is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome