Swiss Davis Cup Team - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #166 of 455 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 10:47 AM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,653
                     
Re: Swiss Davis Cup Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by tschaeggy
Yvo, i am so so happy for you this was your weekend
Thanks a lot tschaeggy


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #167 of 455 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 12:09 PM
Registered User
 
Nathy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Lausanne
Age: 31
Posts: 4,889
                     
Re: Swiss Davis Cup Team

Yvo Really nice report and I am so happy it went way better than what you expected You deserved this as a while before leaving you weren't feeling good Marco brought happiness to you and I was happy seeing you smiling a lot these 3 days You're lucky that Marco is such a nice and sweet guy ut he also is lucky to have such a sweet fan

Roger "15 Grand Slams" Federer

Novak Djokovic | Lleyton Hewitt | Fernando Verdasco


Seat #3 on The Federer Express
Nathy is offline  
post #168 of 455 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 12:15 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,653
                     
Re: Swiss Davis Cup Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathy
Yvo Really nice report and I am so happy it went way better than what you expected You deserved this as a while before leaving you weren't feeling good Marco brought happiness to you and I was happy seeing you smiling a lot these 3 days You're lucky that Marco is such a nice and sweet guy ut he also is lucky to have such a sweet fan
glad you like the report and thanks you say I deserve it...

yeah he for sure did bring happiness, atm I am really good mooded, tho also a bit sad that it is all over now, and that it will take months or maybe even longer till I see my favourite again. Knowing that he might not come to Rotterdam. So I am happy I did get 3 great moments with Chiudi this weekend, so I got great things to think back at .

I am for sure happy that Marco is so sweet, and hopefully he is happy with a fan like me


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
post #169 of 455 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 02:38 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,653
                     
Re: Swiss Davis Cup Team

There it goes... my pictures:
http://photobucket.com/albums/y288/chiudifan/


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
post #170 of 455 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 06:11 PM
Registered User
 
Stevens Point's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Age: 35
Posts: 19,684
                     
Re: Swiss Davis Cup Team

Hi Yvo!!

Thanks a lot for sharing your wonderful moments and pictures!! I really liked your Chiudi story!! So nice!!! There can't be any better moments for a fan!! He is so nice, I mean seriously!! The pictures with you and him. You two look really cute together!! Looks like a cute couple!!

Yvo, you had a great time there!! Congratulations!!

Roger, Chiudi, Stan the Man, Michi, Timea, Swiss guys and girls

good luck RF!!



my latest blog entry: a woman in a male locker room.. hello?? , Updated: January 6th 2009
Stevens Point is offline  
post #171 of 455 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 07:16 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,653
                     
Re: Swiss Davis Cup Team

Thanks Yukio

Why does everybody say Chiudi and I look like a cute couple together I guess his gf won't be too happy with that Anyway, of course I don't mind


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
post #172 of 455 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 08:24 PM
Registered User
 
Stevens Point's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Age: 35
Posts: 19,684
                     
Re: Swiss Davis Cup Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
Thanks Yukio

Why does everybody say Chiudi and I look like a cute couple together I guess his gf won't be too happy with that Anyway, of course I don't mind
Because you two really look cute!! It looks like you are his girlfriend...

Roger, Chiudi, Stan the Man, Michi, Timea, Swiss guys and girls

good luck RF!!



my latest blog entry: a woman in a male locker room.. hello?? , Updated: January 6th 2009
Stevens Point is offline  
post #173 of 455 (permalink) Old 09-28-2005, 04:25 AM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,653
                     
Re: Swiss Davis Cup Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevens Point
Because you two really look cute!! It looks like you are his girlfriend...


Sadly that is not true...


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
post #174 of 455 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 05:56 AM
Registered User
 
novanora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Gigantes de Valdes
Posts: 5,773
                     
Re: Swiss Davis Cup Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan
There it goes... my pictures:
http://photobucket.com/albums/y288/chiudifan/
Donkey, your pics are great, especially the ones you took with Chiudi hey, i don't know you have short hair you two looks sweet!!
Also read your long long long but fastastic report. You are really lucky to be with your fav so close. I mean not only the distance, but also your hearts are close. I am sure he will be very happy and proud to have such a great fan as you!!! The weekend is amazing to both you and him.

Receive my ~ you two are the cutest donkeys of the planet.
novanora is offline  
post #175 of 455 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 05:25 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,653
                     
Re: Swiss Davis Cup Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by novanora
Donkey, your pics are great, especially the ones you took with Chiudi hey, i don't know you have short hair you two looks sweet!!
Also read your long long long but fastastic report. You are really lucky to be with your fav so close. I mean not only the distance, but also your hearts are close. I am sure he will be very happy and proud to have such a great fan as you!!! The weekend is amazing to both you and him.

Receive my ~ you two are the cutest donkeys of the planet.
Ginger, thanks a lot for your nice words Yep, I've short hair for over a year now they used to be quite long before that.

really funny how everybody says chiudi and I are great together, if he would only read those posts


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
post #176 of 455 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 07:17 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 3,455
                     
Re: Swiss Davis Cup Team

Yvo merci for your reports and pics - both are just amazing despite beeing a bit one sided

Sooo happy for you that your trip was worth it all - hope we can see you again in february!!!

couse we need your support

Hoooppp Schwiiizzz
Doris Loeffel is offline  
post #177 of 455 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 07:20 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,653
                     
Re: Swiss Davis Cup Team

hey Doris

I would love it if I could go to Switzerland again, but I did spend all my money on my last trip so I won't be able to go in february


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
post #178 of 455 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 09:54 PM
Registered User
 
oneandonlyhsn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a Roger Marat Sandwhich
Age: 33
Posts: 9,433
                     
Re: Swiss Davis Cup Team

Here is wishing the Swiss team good luck in the next DC tie

I should just move to SUI, I support their tennis players, their football clubs I need help

My great tennis loves-Roger Federer, Paul Henry Mathieu and Marat Safin

Grigor Dimitrov & David Goffin - The future of tennis

Allez - Jerzy Janowicz, Jose Acasuso , Lleyton, Djokovic, Nalbandian, Clement, Nicolas Almagro, Stanislas Wawrinka

Ai Se Eu Te Pego - Michel Telo
oneandonlyhsn is offline  
post #179 of 455 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 07:37 AM
country flag ste
Registered User
 
ste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 31
Posts: 22,157
                     
Re: Swiss Davis Cup Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneandonlyhsn
Here is wishing the Swiss team good luck in the next DC tie

I should just move to SUI, I support their tennis players, their football clubs I need help
you should definitely

who is the guy in your avy???

Marco Cutienelli
ste is offline  
post #180 of 455 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 07:38 AM
country flag ste
Registered User
 
ste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 31
Posts: 22,157
                     
Re: Swiss Davis Cup Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doris Loeffel
Yvo merci for your reports and pics - both are just amazing despite beeing a bit one sided

Sooo happy for you that your trip was worth it all - hope we can see you again in february!!!

couse we need your support

Hoooppp Schwiiizzz
definitely.. we have to see that you can come again

Marco Cutienelli
ste is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome