Mens Tennis Forums banner

Filip Krajinovic

326K views 2K replies 126 participants last post by  ParrotOnStrings 
#1 ·
The most talented Serbian junior Filip Krajinovic (15) has advanced in the newest ITF list for players under 18 years of age for 129 places. After winning the tournament in El Paso he has climbed to 393rd place, which lead him one step closer from our best juniors Ilija Vucic and Dusan Lajovic who are already playing on professional tournaments.
The popular “Fica” has never lost a match in Serbia from players of his age or 1 year older. He has been the number 1 player of the state for a few years. His favourite player is Rodzer Federer. He uses “Wilson” racquets, he is right-handed, and he prefers backhands. He is the potential new Novak Djokovic.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Thanks for the info,and the photos.

He's quite talented,I hope he keeps improving...
I wish him luck,he could have bright future.

Ajde Fico!

(I don't know,maybe Zahirah would agree,he looks like a baby Ernie on that first pic.)

#3 ·
I can smeeellllll my name being mentioned from miles away :angel:

He looks like Taylor Hanson :eek: (did you like Mmmbop, Jelena?)

#6 ·
... let's hope he won't get a Davydenko haircut :awww:

#9 ·
Thank goodness for that :lol:

OT, but there's a random storm hurtling through Sydney right now - it just blew up out of nowhere in the last 5 minutes :help:

#10 ·
Evert American ITF, G-4
USA, 3-11 Nov
Mallory Burdette (USA) and Filip Krajinovic (SRB) are the 2007 singles championships. For Mallory it's her second singles title, while Filip earned his third title of the past three months; winning previously in Texas and Georgia. Both players not only received their trophies but were also awarded Nike watches.

Attachments

#11 ·
I saw him last year in U.14 tournament, very talented player and it was a very natural talent. Hope he keeps his head on the shoulder and works hard coz he might really do smth good

and he will be a very handsome young boy so watch out for many fangirls pretty soon ;)

#13 ·
Scarecrows, where did you see him, at what tournament?
U.14 Development Championship in Estonia. There were 2 tournaments, he lost in the final of the first and won the 2nd

#17 · (Edited)
He's such a talent!

Fica is 15 years old and he got WC for the main '18 draw- Eddie Herr,Bradenton!!!!

Before this competition,he trained a bit with Andy Murray and Tommy Haas! They helped him a lot with their advice-he says. He also worked with Monica Seles month and a half ago.

I hope he does well in Bradenton!!! As well as our other youngsters,Ilija Vucic, and our girls Bojana Jovanovski and Milana Spremo!

Good luck!!!:clap2:

#23 ·
Eddie Herr 2007 2nd round:
Filip Krajinovic(SRB) beat Daniel Cox(GBR) 7:6(5) 6:2 !:)

He'll play against R.Harrison(11,USA) in R16.

Good luck Filip!:clap2:

#25 ·
3rd round:

F.Krajinovic(wc,SRB) beat R.Harrison(11,USA) 2:6 6:2 7:6(7) !!!

:worship:

He'll play against A.Domijan(q,USA) in QF

Keep going Filip!:clap2: Good luck!:)

Tennis Soft tennis Racquet sport Sports Tennis player

#30 ·
well done,boy!!!!
he`s wonderful!i really like him!
Gl Filip,i know that u r gonna make us proud!
he`s 2 years younger than me but i must say that he`s extremely attractive!
i`m really impressive!
there really must be something in the water in Serbia!!!!! :haha:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.