Mens Tennis Forums banner

WWW Montpellier?

WWW Montepellier 250: Berdych withdraws after Davis Cup heroics

3K views 33 replies 26 participants last post by  BauerAlmeida 
#1 · (Edited)
Draw here: http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2013/375/mds.pdf

Berdych has Davydenko and Monfils in his half, far from a kind draw. In the other half, Tipsarevic and Simon are the most likely to make the final.

Hopefully Berdych or Monfils for the title.

EDIT: Berdych withdrew.

#5 ·
Re: WWW Montepellier 250

Simon easily

#8 ·

Berdych has no business playing this event, what a vulture :rolleyes:

#9 ·

With the amount of tennis Berdych played this weekend (and will still play Stan tomorrow) + a quite tough draw, I say he will not win this event. Hope Monfils or Davydenko make the final from that half instead.

#13 · (Edited)

Berd won't defend his title, Davy dominates him for one, it's Gascan's this time.

#16 ·
Re: WWW Montepellier 250: Berdych out after Davis Cup heroics

Berdych withdrew from the tournament. Understandable given he played 12h51m of tennis on the weekend. I wonder if he'll now ask for a wild card for Rotterdam or rest until Marseille.

Davydenko gets Berdych's draw now.

#21 ·
Re: WWW Montepellier 250: Berdych out after Davis Cup heroics

Berdych withdrew from the tournament. Understandable given he played 12h51m of tennis on the weekend. I wonder if he'll now ask for a wild card for Rotterdam or rest until Marseille.

Davydenko gets Berdych's draw now.
People like Berdych are not welcome in my country.

#24 ·
He already dropped it from least week, remember davis cup switched to an earlier week

People like Berdych are not welcome in my country.
Lol, i don't think Berdych will care if he isn't welcome to your country as if there are tournaments that are big enough for him to care about. BTW Berdych is welcome to my country and my bedroom :lol:.

#19 ·
Simon for the win, given Tipsy isn't healthy and all the tough players are on the other half.

#25 ·
Simon will show Monfils how attacking tennis is played.

#31 ·
Same but I would want him to beat Tipsarevic again! :) If Richard plays Simon like he did in Bangkok, that would be great to watch! :D

#27 ·
Tomas rest :hug::bigclap:

CAME ON Richy !!:armed::cheerleader:

#30 ·
Yea one more of US yes ! C'mon Kolya ! ... And :yeah: i suppose it is true Kolya is in the second-round already ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.