MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post
post #1339 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 07:55 PM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I could dip a bucket in it and empty the bucket, but Lee -- I'm so lazy. That seems to be a really slow way to do it.

I thought of that this morning when it was SO full (and with a nice layer of ice on the top) I should have dumped it last night, but it was predicted to be below freezing all day today so I didn't expect that amount of melt. Turns out it's already 36 degrees so they were wrong! I will watch it carefully and empty it by bits today.
Would you be OK with your back? You can remove a bit of water before moving the big can.

Remember I talked about hubby moved one of the outdoor plants inside the house a bit over two weeks back when it was very cold. I asked him to keep it in the garage but after a few days, he put it inside the house. Now I have those annoying pesky little flying buggers inside and they won't go away (keep reproducing in the soil of the indoor plants) until summer.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome