Mens Tennis Forums banner

2013 Calendar

19K views 97 replies 31 participants last post by  SKozak 
#1 · (Edited)
Calendar for January is out and there will be only 6 challengers this month :eek:

#47 ·
ouch. sad for italy, they used to have lots of challengers. happening the same than in spain with the futures...

#52 ·
From 0 Challengers to... 2 Challengers! Beside the Guimarães Challenger, Portugal will have another one, this time in Lisbon, CIF, where was played the Davis Cup tie this weekend. Another Challenger of 42,500 of prize money. Really good news for our tennis.

#59 ·
Did he want it played on hardcourt.

#62 ·
new update today, some more weeks added

that guimaraes challenger in portugal finally there, same week as tampere(so no chance henkka will play)
and next week, segovia 42,5k+H being the only european challenger on hard that week

#63 ·
poznan the only clay event along with hamburg in its week, maybe some good junkballers come

also new challenger in liberec :eek: would be close from me if i had a car (highway), by train more pesty way but i really hope i can visit that tournament for a 2 days stay

#64 ·
It's official, Portugal will have another Challenger this season. This one will be on Porto and will start at 30th September. Portugal gone from 0 Challengers in some many years to 3 in the same season. :)

#72 · (Edited)
Many new challengers from now till September... at least 8

Guimaraes (Portugal)
Porto (Portugal)
Belem (Brazil)
Sao Paulo 3 (Brazil)
Kenitra (Morocco)
Eskisehir (Turkey)
Napa (USA)
Meerbusch (Germany)

#74 ·
Australia will have 2 new challengers in October. Expect Melbourne Park - home of the GS - and Traralgon to be conducted on October 21 and 28 this year.

#75 ·
new calendar on the atp webpage...madrid challenger got cancelled, it was NID when last year they lost almost all their sponsors and madrid itself had to put all the money =(
so only segovia, seville and maybe marbella challenger in 2013 in spain. sad....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.