The trouble with having a birthday so close to Christmas and New Year is that people tend to go cheap for the second gift.
I grew up with a kid whose birthday is Christmas day. That would be tough. I'm glad my birthday is in the summer.
- an ending for showing surprise
- an ending to use when you know the other person already knows what you're saying
- an ending you use when you're trying to convince the other person that they're wrong
- an ending to show an intention to do something and inviting the other person to give their thoughts on it
- an ending to show determination and want to do something
- an ending to use when you make a suggestion
- and so on.
In other news it is going to be EXTREMELY cold this week. Temperatures down to 0 degrees
I don't know how we are going to survive.
Our snow has all melted and I like it that way. We're supposed to get a little more next week though.
The difference is that you are used to it Maria.
You lived in Boston long enough to get used to it a bit.