L O N D O N
1. Each day of play you must pick 1 winner playing an ATP main draw singles match. Of course, the player that you choose, is playing one match scheduled to be played that day (as seen on the order of play).
3. You must choose one player to win each day. If you forget, are sick, or are unable to reach a computer, it will be treated as a wrong pick, and you will be out of the tournament. You have to submit your own pick, no one else can submit your pick for you.
4. Only in the case of a walkover or a withdrawal of your main pick, each player is allowed to have a back-up pick, selected at the same time as their initial pick. That back-up pick will only be used in the occurance of a walkover or withdrawal, as stated above. Retirements do count as completed matches.
Replacement picks must be identitified like this:
Back-up pick : Roger Federer
Make it clear and try to do it all in one post.
6. Once the order of play with be released, it will be added IN THIS THREAD, right below, to facilitate your choices. Each day, this post will be updated with its respective order of play.
NOTE: You can't pick a player from a match scheduled for the previous day and postponed for the next due to rain or darkness! Choose only from the matches posted in the OOP here for the concrete day!
7. Picks will be aceptable until before the start of the first match
8. The scoring system will be as follows:
Winning pick on Day 1: 100
Winning pick on Day 2: 200
Winning pick on Day 3: 300
Winning pick on Day 4: 400
Winning pick on Day 5: 500
Winning pick on Day 6: 600
Winning pick on Day 7: 1000
Winning pick on Day 8: 1500
** Special rules for London Suicide Masters Cup
There will be 8 days of picking. You have to pick every day. Two players, used during the round robin format, can be picked again in semifinal and final, but only in SF and F.
Only Top 16 players from the last ranking (after Paris AMS) are eligible to play here. Those placed from 17th to 20th are alternates. They can pick for day 1, and if someone from Top 16 forgot to pick, they are replacing him/her/them.
9. This thread is not made to complain about format, points, etc. PMs work very well
If the board goes down as it has happened before, send your picks on my e-mail: email@example.com