- View Single Post - Problems remaining logged in
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 04:48 AM Thread Starter
country flag Litotes
Re: Problems remaining logged in

I use it occasionally. I've found using it indiscriminately means I lose the "What's new since last login"-function, probably because I often log in both from home and work PC during the day. If I remember to use a "hard" log out then this problem generally does not occur, but then there's really no point in being remembered, so I tend to use this only in the weekend. Losing "What's new" is a bigger time waster than being involuntarily logged out now and then.

Today I was once again logged out almost immediately, which I noticed when I tried to send this post (this part is an addition for second attempt) and failed, but though logged out I did not lose the "What's new" so it's really a relatively minor inconvenience. Still, thought I'd check to see if there was an easy fix.

EDIT. I tried to edit my post and found I was logged out again. What I wanted to add was just that I didn't use "Remember me" this time. Not on any of my so far three sessions this morning.

EDIT AGAIN. I didn't manage to post the above edit so I'm now on my fourth session, which I have never before experienced, "remember me" or not. I finally succumbed to the temptation of being remembered, though this will probably play havoc with my "What's new" function later on.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome