MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Alpine Skiing thread
View Single Post
post #19 of (permalink) Old 12-14-2012, 07:39 PM
country flag Mateya

Re: Alpine Skiing thread

I just can't believe what Tina Maze in doing

5 years ago we barely had a skier making it into top 30 and getting a point and now this. Such a fairytale, I hope it lasts.
Men's skiing is still in trouble. After Kosir, Dragšič and Valenčič there is not much happening now I think...

Skiing is a tough sport and can be really cruel. One nasty fall means the difference between 100 or 0 points. In tennis you can make 55 unforced error and still win the match, you can come back from 0-6 0-2 down...but here it's one mistake and you're out.

When I was a kid I tried to ski, like so many people here who are skiing for fun. But it wasn't for me, I'm much happier and better with racquet in my hand.

Mateya's FAQ: Yes, I'm a girl. I watch and play tennis since 13 (1997). I don't play ITFs anymore, I have a job now. MTF-> uncovering my inner child since 2007.
2011-2013 PEAK MATEYA http://shrani.si/f/3J/UT/1DX8k1Wt/2/mateja-mix.jpg
Slovenia's finest: Grega Žemlja, Aljaž Bedene*, Blaž Kavčič; Anže Kopitar, Goran Dragič, Tina Maze, Peter Prevc, MELANIJA TRUMP
Umag
WTA tour Association of tennis players without variety, defensive skills and with random results.
2017 ???

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome