- View Single Post - Q&A with NS <3
Thread: Q&A with NS <3
View Single Post
post #26 of (permalink) Old 12-11-2012, 03:51 PM Thread Starter
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.
Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Re: Q&A with NS <3

Originally Posted by Kowchi View Post
What animal would you be if you could pick any one.
Leopard or panther, but leopard is my choice

What are your top 2 best and worst qualities?
1)Im a very nice person. Im always nice to people. I think my niceness get me in so many places.
2)I have a very ecletic taste in fashion, im not a one style person, i take different pieces of fashion from different group of styles and make my own style.

1)Well i say i do mostly take things serious, that is if i understand what sense of humor you tried to tell me. Or when i dont notice it at times i just vent off like crazy.

2)Hmmmmm....Im a very emotional person. Ive always been like that! Alot of things have happened to me alot, like bulling, betrayals, relationships, friends, family and all types of issues i had. It gets to me.

Why did you join MTF?
Actually i dunno why i did, i guess i want to see what its like to chat with others who know about tennis, i thought it was all about tennis but its more than tennis actually, and i do prefer being in MTF more than TF, but i like TF too.

How has MTF changed you for better or for worse?
At first i didnt know what to expect. One thing that stands out is that my username when i first joined the forum, i probably had alot of badreps, i didnt know you can check reps out or should i say i didnt actually know what good or bad reps mean. But at first i didnt like it, i felt more appreciative in chat threads than other thread. I had to defend myself at a "Rafa fan" and had the balls to take the attacks they give to rafa fans. Not only that most of my dearest bffs were banned and i said i dont wanna be here anymore. But im starting to really love it because ever since i put my thread about my father. People started to warm up to me and i felt like people understand what im going through.

Originally Posted by selyoink View Post
What is the most memorable place you have been?
Well i havent been to places that stood out or became as a memorable place. But i have been to three states before, but nothing memorable because i went there for a church convention and i didnt have the time to visit more of the states.

If you could only visit one place in your life what would it be?
Between Argentina and Spain, i would say Spain, its something about that country that amazes me. Not because my fave player is from there. But because i love the culture, the architecture, the food and people. I actually want to go to my fave fashion school. I am planning on study abroad for 3 months in andulacia, spain.

Do you still like Petra Kvitova?
OF COURSE. I still believe shes got alot left in the tank, she still young and she has plenty of time to get even better.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome