View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 07:09 PM Thread Starter
country flag diego36arg

Re: changes for 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERTOM93 View Post
1) Freak banned?!

2) Diego with the german flag? Why so?!

3) I have a proposal, which is maybe complicated. But what I "reproach to this game", it is that you pick you SF, F, W in the beginning and after nothing happens except a daily update. I suggest to be able to pick either the same winner or a new winner in the QF, according to the remaining players in the draw, in order to have a bonus. In that way, people will be more involved.

4) I like the idea of Freak to move to another section.
1) Freak banned?!
Yes, but I did not know.
2) Diego With The german flag? Why so?!
to honor my fellow TT.
3) I have a proposal, Which is maybe complicated. But what I "reproach to this game," Is that you pick it you SF, F, W in the beginning and after nothing happens except a daily update. I suggest to be Able to pick the same winner Either or a new winner in the QF, According to the remaining players in the draw, in order to have a bonus. In That way, people will be more Involved.
The spirit of this game is to make it as painless as possible for participants, with only 10 minutes a week can participate.
4) I like the idea of Freak to move to another section.
Now I ask the board members and were to consider my proposal to be in the games section.

NEW HAVEN 08 ZAGREB 09 MONTECARLO 09 BUENOS AIRES 10 HOUSTON 11 KUALA LUMPUR 11 GUANGZHOU CH 15 IRVING CH 15 SINGLES CHAMPION

@diego36arg

http://s1.skijumpmania.com/r3565

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome