MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest 2nd Round Top Half

View Single Post
post #47 of (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 12:56 PM
country flag tripwires

Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest 2nd Round Top Half

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Just realised that voting is ending soon. A bit busy today so won't have time to give reasons for every match.

(1) tripwires vs. Tulipe - Have you guys seen her pics? This girl is beautiful. Really cool poster too; shame that she's not around much these days.
(64) Keech vs. savesthedizzle - I'm so sorry. I can't choose.
(32) acionescu vs. August - August seems like a cool chap, but Andreea is my Facebook friend and I love her.
(33) Sham Kay vs. bandtree - Hilarious guy - love his dry sense of humour.

(16) Maria_V vs. orangehat - Maria doesn't seem to need my vote. I've had fun talking about orangehat about TV shows these past few days.
(49) Taejin vs. Asmazif - Both cool guys, but I have to go to Taejin whom I know better (Miro where are you in the chat threads these days? ).
(17) Sunset of Age vs. Ray the Ruler - QED.
(48) Sophocles vs. Carlita - He's the MTF poster I'd marry. Intelligent and funny and likes Federer.

(8) Sonja1989 vs. J99 - One of the nicest posters on MTF.
(57) Orange Wombat vs. MalwareDie - Still on the strength of the nice goodrep he gave me a while back.
(25) Mateya vs. Commander Data - Mateya is spunky. Commander, on the other hand, understands me.
(40) Rocketassist vs. Jimnik - Both great posters. Going for the one that I know slightly better.

(9) Corey Feldman vs. Yolita
(56) Gustavo Kuerten vs. KoOlMaNsEaN
(24) Litotes vs. ExcaliburII - One of the best new additions to this site.
(41) Arkulari vs. Jelena

(4) Kat_YYZ vs. Elister - Both great posters but have to go with Kat here. Sorry Eli.
(61) boarder35m vs. ilovetheblues_86 - Saulo cracks me up.
(29) tennizen vs. <Eve> - For contributing to the good of mankind by propagating her incredible genes.
(36) Clay Death vs. Smoke944 - No contest. Smokey is one of my favourite guys here.

(13) Nole Rules vs. Start da Game
(52) Cobalt60 vs. star - Sheer awesome.
(20) GSMNadal vs. selyoink
(45) hat_boy vs. Gavnich77 - Knows hiw movies.

(5) Hewitt=Legend vs. Ash86 - Check out his latest post in the Gangnam Style thread. Speaks for itself.
(60) TigerTim vs. JayR - Sorry TigerTim; you're cool, but Ann is just too lovely to vote against.
(28) Mark Lenders vs. Tonkie13 - Don't know Tonkie.
(37) Freak3yman84 vs. Seingeist - Time for Freaky to lose since he so desperately wants out of the contest anyway. Seingeist is a great poster.

(12) Johnny Groove vs. TMJordan - Groove is winning (I think; I can't count so may be wrong). Returning the favour for Ms and Mr MTF votes last year.
(53) djokovicgonzalez vs. BauerAlmeida
(21) mimi vs. Ivanatis
(44) gagsquet vs. finishingmove - Totally NOT a vote against Arsen, but a vote for my adorable permabanned French friend.
(64) Keech vs. savesthedizzle

Decided to vote for Keech. Fellow Lurker. Jess seems really awesome too, so this is hard. I'm sorry.

Roger Federer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
Fed's groundstrokes never were that good to begin with.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome