Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

159K views 5K replies 24 participants last post by  Lee 
#1 ·
New chat thread! That last one went by so quick!!

Reactions: Alaricus
#197 ·
In 2016 when Hillary Clinton runs? :)

So he lives on 127th street eh? :lol: I'm also intrigued by the fact that he hangs around campus with his shirt off :rolls:

Great read!

I can already see Jess hanging out at Columbia. :lol:
NID. :lol:

Are there any states that normally always go for Democrats? I mean like Arizona or Utah but the other way around.
The northeast and California :lol: NJ is a weird state, but in presidential elections we usually go Democrat even though we have a Republican governor (WHO I CANNOT STAND). The thing with NJ is that we are quite liberal on social issues, but there are a lot of wealthy people who as far as tax issues, etc side with Republicans. NJ people don't vote Republican because of religious or ethical type issues, it would be mainly tax-related. So they tend to vote Republican for local offices but Democrat for larger offices. Both of our senators are Democrats, but Republican governor. :shrug:

Our state will def be Obama though.

I am thinking we should open a thread here, for the Nole family bdays. We make a list, and then every time it's someone's bday we change the title!

Thoughts?
I like it!!

OMG. This storm may not only hurt Nole's match, but also his health and safety! He needs to go back all the way to NJ!
Yes :) Nole should always be in NJ :angel:

Where are you from kalisita? Which state? Not the East Coast? Because you don't seem familiar with tornadoes! :p
The northeast never gets tornadoes except for these last few years a lot more warnings :sad: Maybe 2012 is the end of the world :unsure: But, the ones we get are usually very weak at least :D

I know, right :D :hearts: I just need to make a Californian MTF friend. :scratch: To complete the route. :lol:
Well maybe it will be me if I get into UCLA for grad school :D

#32 ·
If I didn't get it before, I did now. Arizona is Republican. :lol:

Which states count the most? How is this done? Based on the population of each state? How does every state influence?

Sorry if I am being boring and asking too many questions. Such a different system than here.

#37 ·
She didn't give me her number. :shrug: She is still suspicious of me :D, how can she be sure I am a 22 y.o. girl named Raquel. :angel:

Besides, I am not going to text the woman to tell her to come here and give me a lecture on american politics. :lol: Especially after she stated she would rather stay way from that. :tape:

Later lee :hug:

#39 ·
I agree. Star is very suspicious. I trust her because she has a cat. Cat people are normally trustworthy. UNLESS! The cat is a lie. :speakles:

Nah, I have seen photos of Aisha. :hearts:

But seriously though, the internet is the best chance you get to be whoever you want. And GM is the proof of that. :lol: All the badass wannabes can be spotted there. Also a few playboy wannabes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.