Re: TT Quiz Special (Week 47) - Day 3 questions - QF -Post 199 - Deadline Tuesday 6pm
SINGLES and DOUBLES SEMIFINALS
1. This tennis player (formerly Top-100) won a match in 1/64 of Australian Open with a score of 16-14 in the fifth set, and lost a match in 1/64 of Roland Garros with 15-17 in the fifth set.
2. This player has won the first ATP-level match of his career on a home Grand Slam tournament when he was in the end of TOP-600.
3. This tennis player (formerly Top-10) reached the Roland Garros quarterfinals 4 times, but only in the odd years.
4. This American tennis player won the first ATP -level match of his career on the USO, and reached the stage of R32 where he took a set off a Top-5 player.
5. This tennis player, a former №13, has finished in the Top-100 for the 12th consecutive year.
6. This Spanish tennis player has won his first ATP title in his country without losing a set, beating 4 compatriots and a Croatian tennis player there.
7. This tennis player has won three challengers in three consecutive weeks this season.
8. This South American tennis player has played against two former World №1 players who played their last matches of their careers.
9. This tennis player was in the 1/8 of a Grand Slam as a LL this year.
10. This tennis player once hit ten aces in a row.
SEND YOUR ANSWERS TO HIDALGO AND ADEYC TILL WEDNESDAY 21TH OF NOVEMBER, 6 pm CET!
PLEASE, SEND LAST NAMES (ACTIVE PLAYERS) ONLY.
Play TT with Game differences instead of SRs and PTs on the forum Tennismen.ru!
Brief TT Rules
Commit in the Main Draw of TT Sofia!
TT Sofia thread
Last edited by Hidalgo; 11-21-2012 at 12:12 AM.