- View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.
View Single Post
post #885 of (permalink) Old 11-19-2012, 10:15 PM
country flag The Prince
Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
I wish I could do it all the time.
I know what you mean, watching him draws you into a state of day-dreaming, and before you realise it, the match is over and he's sent the mug on the other side if the net packing, 3&2.

I know, but I hate to lose - in anything.
I used to be such a sore loser and a little shit, to be honest. These days I'm much better, accept losing as part of the game and moving on.

It all looks the same to me. GB needs more tennis talents on the global stage - you could be the next Murray.
If I was a) good enough and b) wanted to be a pro tennis player, I would not be the next Murray. As much as I like Andy, he's not somebody I'd appreciate being compared to. I'm far more charming, eloquent and handsome than he is, for a start, and my tennis is much prettier, too.

I'm already looking forward to it.
Do you think about home that much?

I will bookmark this post and quote it when March comes around.
Fine, do it. March is a long time away, and it might get lost in your bookmarks. But I'm deadly serious about it…

Yeah I totally agree. I'm not being biased at all when I say that watching Roger live is so different from watching the other top players. I miss watching him already.
Definitely. People always talk about 'variety' especially with Roger, but you can't truly appreciate the variation in his game until you watch him live at a different angle to the TV camera.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome