Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Lenders Vs Team Ferrer.

9K views 76 replies 31 participants last post by  Mark Lenders 
#1 ·

#38 ·
NID that Almagro would choke.

#42 ·
I made this just for fun guys. :lol: In that match Lenders won 7-6 in the end thanks to Certinfy who scored the winning goal at the last moment.:lol: Lenders was pissed after the match even though he won. That's because Tsubasa outplayed him in some parts of the match just like he outplayed him in some parts of the match too. It was even match.

That was RR match. They met again in the final and Tsubasa won of course since he is the main character.:rolleyes: He is boring I agree but to be fair to him, most main characters are boring.

Lenders is much more exciting than him. I think no one can deny that. Personality-wise also Lenders is much more interesting. To me he is by far the best character in the anime. There is also great characters like Hikaru Matsuyama who has huge fanbase too.

Matsuyama and Hyuga (lenders) are probably the most loved characters.

#43 · (Edited)
I made this just for fun guys. :lol: In that match Lenders won 7-6 in the end thanks to Certinfy who scored the winning goal at the last moment.:lol: Lenders was pissed after the match even though he won. That's because Tsubasa outplayed him in some parts of the match just like he outplayed him in some parts of the match too. It was even match.

That was RR match. They met again in the final and Tsubasa won of course since he is the main character.:rolleyes: He is boring I agree but to be fair to him, most main characters are boring.

Lenders is much more exciting than him. I think no one can deny that. Personality-wise also Lenders is much more interesting. To me he is by far the best character in the anime. There is also great characters like Hikaru Matsuyama.
Don't sell yourself short. Might have been for fun, but it's still pure brilliance :yeah:

The rest is spot on, couldn't agree more. Always great to find fellow anime/manga/Captain Tsubasa/Mark Lenders fans :D

Even for a main character though, Tsubasa is awfully boring - which makes it fitting that he's Ferrer. He's in my top 3 most boring lead anime characters with Tyson from Beyblade and Davis/Daisuke from Digimon Adventure 02 :eek: I love CT because of how strong the storyline and the rest of the characters - especially Lenders are :D

My second favorite character is probably Shingo, love his arc in Italy. Matsuyama is awesome too, no doubt.

Ironically, Tsubasa is also the character I dislike the most, and Mark Lenders was always my great favourite.
A beautiful woman who likes anime/Captain Tsubasa and has Lenders as her favorite character :eek:? This sounds suspiciously like something from my dreams...

Why did you have to be a Ferrer fan too :sad:? Oh well, I guess no one is perfect ;) :lol:

#49 ·
Yup, Iniesta is a huge CT fan, makes me love him even more :D

#52 ·
My bet would be Ferrer and Monaco :lol:

#60 ·
I can appreciate true talent when I see it :D I can't stop watching this video, gets funnier every time :lol:

#62 ·
I know right :lol:? Haven't stopped laughing myself either.

#64 ·
I'll make it 9 as soon as I can rep again, and should be even more really :D

It's a disgrace the video only got 155 views already, it deserves many more, I'll make sure to promote it and that it becomes a regular feature of Ferrer GM threds as far as possible ;)

#65 ·
lol funny video!.
go to hell ferrer and Tsubasa, Andy Johnson and Hyuga (if he was a tennis player he would be the ultimate ballbasher) are "the man".

#67 ·
About time someone bumped this - a timeless masterpiece :worship:

Video just reached 400 views, it will surely increase in 2013, I'll make sure to post it in GM whenever relevant :D

#69 ·
Great bump :yeah:

Two months ago, this had just reached 400 views, now about to surpass 1000 :worship:

Still as hilariously funny now as in the very first day :D

#72 ·
Past 1000 views now :worship:

#75 ·
Great bump. Still as brilliant as when I frist watched it :worship:

#77 ·
7 consecutive ATP finals where this happened :yeah:

Reactions: OnTheRun
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.