107K views 5K replies 55 participants last post by  Time2burn 
#1 ·
$$$$$$$$$$

#10 ·
Re: Livescores (September 2012)

Fog prolonging the inevitable, winning 3rd set 6:4

#11 ·

ARod losing a set where he had 68% of 1st serve, well with that kind of % even Marin "The Mug" Cilic could do some great things.

#16 ·

please tell me how in a 5 set match valued at almost evens, dolgopolov doesnt even have 1 single BP chance.
Dolgopolov tends to tank every so often, this is one of those matches. I didn't expect it to happen so easily but it did. He was below himself in both the Levine and Baghdatis matches too. Instead of raising his level for this match he dropped it completely....the unpredictable headcase that he is.

#17 ·

Harrison brothers are on a roll, after Fyrstenberg M./Matkowski(4) in 1st round and Erlich/Ram in 2nd now they send home Fleming C./Hutchins (14). Is this a beginning of a big doubles career ? Only one who can ruin it is Christian if he becomes too good of a single player and he won't have time for doubles. However ridiculous this may sound it's getting late for Ryan, not because of his age but because he made no progress in the last 2 year. Maybe it's time to make peace with the possibility he's just a limited top 50 player.

#21 ·

here it comes.. old rule, wasted 2BPs and now she will lose first set :-( omg

#22 ·

easy loss as soon as i jumped on her, but i have no regrets, IMO there was a clear value on that side.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.