- View Single Post - Rank the Classiness of the top 10 from most class to least class
View Single Post
post #110 of (permalink) Old 11-16-2012, 01:45 AM
country flag tripwires
Re: Rank the Classiness of the top 10 from most class to least class

Originally Posted by Sophocles View Post
1. Del Potro - there was that incident with Murray & he has dawdled over challenges, but in general his behaviour, demeanour, & comments about opponents are exemplary
2. Ferrer - the only genuinely "humble" player in the Top 10. Apart from the baby incident I can't remember his ever putting a foot wrong
3. Tsonga - infectious joie de vivre; sometimes gets pissed off when umpires do something weird but never degenerates into tantrum-throwing
4. Djokovic - exceptionally gracious in defeat; perhaps a tad triumphalist in victory
5. Federer - probably deserves to be higher for off-court activities but while generally well behaved on court, he does have his moments of peevishness
6. Murray - the antics are ridiculous, but if you cut through all that he's actually a very fair player
7. Gasquet - maybe he deserves to be higher but I can't stand the pathetic way he gives up so easily
8. Nadal - talks a good game but stalls or whines when things aren't going his way and imagines the ATP tour should redesign itself around his needs
9. Tipsarevic - this is for the retirements
10. Berdych - this is for everything.
Best post of the whole thread. I'd put Roger over Novak but I agree with everything else. Bolded part -

Roger Federer

Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
Fed's groundstrokes never were that good to begin with.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome