MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Is Murray better liked in America than Britain?

View Single Post
post #20 of (permalink) Old 11-13-2012, 12:25 PM
country flag bjurra
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 3,421
                     
Re: Is Murray better liked in America than Britain?

I live in London and Murray is generally well supported here.

As for the O2 crowd, I doubt the people loudly cheering for Federer and booing Murray were English. Let's assume 25% of the crowd was not British, that is more than enough to make it sound like the crowd is anti Murray if those 25% are louder than the remaining 75%.
bjurra is offline  
 
 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome