MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post
post #2432 of (permalink) Old 11-02-2012, 10:44 PM
country flag arm

Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I suppose you're kind of right. I guess it's like comparing him to a kid who studies really really hard for an exam, then has a bad day in the exam and gets a bad grade. Kind of like Ferrer, but there's limitations in there, for sure.
Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
You can make lots of deserts from fruits.

Ummm. When I came back home from school on holidays my grandmother always made meatloaf, scalloped potatoes, and creamed corn for me.

But now. -- It would be something with pork or chicken. with a nice vegetable. I like most vegetables. also I still like creamy foods. For desert -- some kind of pastry dish. Apricot pastry. Or just strawberries -- strawberry shortcake is hard to beat, but it's a bit heavy after a big meal.

For a summertime meal -- just strictly american now -- BBQ ribs, coleslaw, beans, corn on the cob and watermelon to finish.

I also enjoy Asian food, but nothing raw. In Asian food I prefer spicy hot dishes.

It's hard to choose from all the foods. I like a nice Italian meal with pasta too. I like either a tomato or a cheese sauce on the pasta.

Mexican food and Indian food are great too. I like the spicy Indian dishes. Vindaloo.

I like croissants but not with chocolate!

But if the food is not good, I won't eat it.
I am very picky with food. I wish I were less picky tbh. Don't laugh, but I do not eat soup that it's not made by me, my family or when I eat at a friend's place and it was cooked there.

I mean soup is liquid food, but you really have no idea to know what really is in there. I never eat soup at the student canteens of even the hospital canteen.

A perfect meal for me would be something like:

Starter: seafood / garlic bread
Main: some pasta and salad / grilled fish with veggies (cooked in the oven would work too) / grilled meat (pork or beef) with sallad / almost any codfish dish
Dessert: mix of fruit with something sweet, like strawberry cheesecake, or chocolate cake with banana something, lime dessert... something like that.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome