From French TENNIS+ Oct./Nov. 2012
What is the first thing you do in the morning when you wake up?
- I brush my teeth.
The last thing before going to bed?
- I need to read a few pages before falling asleep.
Who is your favorite personality?
- Nelson Mandela.
What was your favourite subject at school?
Aside from tennis, what do you like most in life?
- Staying with my family and friends, doing other sports such as paddle, football or cycling.
What do you hate most?
- I won’t tell you.
What was your most recent big purchase?
- I'm building a house in my village in Spain.
What do you listen to most often on your iPod?
- Madonna, Michael Jackson and also Spanish songs.
If you get hungry during the night, what do you eat?
- A fruit
When was the last time you cried?
- When my grandfather died a few years ago.
One of your last big parties?
- With all the Spanish team at the end of the London Olympics.
Aside from your racquet, what do you take always with you?
- My iPad, it's always with me, to access the Internet, to read, look at pictures.
How many friends do you have on Facebook?
- I do not have a Facebook account.
Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
- I do not know, maybe doing studies.
Who is the sexiest WTA player?
- Ana Ivanovic or Maria Kirilenko.
If you had one superpower what would it be?
- To fly.