Mens Tennis Forums banner

Pictures

46K views 195 replies 25 participants last post by  tennis2018 
#1 ·
#109 ·
Top-ranked Canadian Milos Raonic overcame a slow start to beat Jan Hajek 3-6, 6-1, 6-2, 7-6(0). The 13th-seeded Raonic fired 30 aces in the two-hour-and-35-minute victory to register his first win of the year. On his tournament debut in 2011, Raonic reached the fourth round after coming through the qualifying rounds.

#112 ·
Milos Raonic plays a backhand in his third round match against Philipp Kohlschreiber during day six of the 2013 Australian Open at Melbourne Park on January 19, 2013 in Melbourne, Australia.

Milos Raonic gestures during his men's singles match against Germany's Philipp Kohlschreiber on the sixth day of the Australian Open tennis tournament in Melbourne on January 19, 2013.

#123 ·
Milos Raonic plays against Andreas Seppi of Italy at the Davis Cup World Group, 3rd Singles Rubber, on April 7, 2013 at the Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre, in Vancouver British Columbia, Canada. Milos Raonic (CAN) beat Andreas Seppi (ITA) 6-4, 6-4, 3-6, 7-5.

Milos Raonic fires 35 aces to defeat Italian Andreas Seppi in Vancouver

:cool:

#124 ·
Milos Raonic sends Canada to historic Davis Cup semifinals

Milos Raonic helped take Canada where it's never gone before at the Davis Cup.

Raonic defeated Andreas Seppi 6-4, 6-4, 3-6, 7-5 on Sunday and Canada advanced to the World Group semifinals for the first time by defeating Italy 3-1 in their quarter-final tie.

:wavey:

#125 ·
2013 Monte-Carlo, Monaco

Canadian No. 12 seed Milos Raonic surged into the second round of the Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters on Monday with an emphatic 6-1, 6-4 victory over France’s Julien Benneteau. Raonic fired 15 aces and capitalised on three of his four break points to claim victory in 72 minutes.

Milos Raonic in action against Julien Benneteau in their first round match during day two of the ATP Monte Carlo Masters,at Monte-Carlo Sporting Club on April 15, 2013 in Monte-Carlo. Raonic won 6-1, 6-4.

#131 ·
Raonic Dismisses Benneteau

Monte-Carlo, Monaco

by ATP Staff | 15.04.2013

The 22-year-old Raonic is coming off a successful Davis Cup weekend, during which he led Canada into the World Group semi-finals for the first time with victory over Italy. The right-hander was victorious in the final edition of the SAP Open in San Jose in February and improved to a 14-4 match record on the season.

"I think it's a very good start," said Raonic. "A lot of things I did well, especially only having a limited amount of preparation before here. Davis Cup was a very good thing, but it was also a very draining thing. It takes a lot of energy to get through that weekend. So I was very happy with how I was able to prepare and play today.

"From the first year to last year to this year, it's not as much of a mental stress (adapting to clay). That's the biggest change. It still takes a lot of effort for the transition and everything. But it's not as mentally draining, as stressful for me as it has been the past two years."

On his third visit to the Monte-Carlo Country Club, Raonic will face Jarkko Nieminen in the second round after the Finn dismissed Viktor Troicki of Serbia 6-1, 6-2 in 62 minutes.

Milos Raonic celebrates a point during his straight sets victory against Julien Benneteau of France in their first round match during day two of the ATP Monte Carlo Masters,at Monte-Carlo Sporting Club on April 15, 2013 in Monte-Carlo, Monaco.

#132 ·
2013 Madrid

Canada’s Milos Raonic came through a tricky opener, defeating former World No. 3 Nikolay Davydenko 7-5, 7-6(5) in one hour and 39 minutes. The 12th seed did not drop serve and converted both his break points to earn a second-round meeting with Spain’s Fernando Verdasco. The 22-year-old Raonic is coming off a semi-final showing in Barcelona (l. to Nadal) and will hope to beat Verdasco on clay for the first time in three attempts.

Looking ahead to the match, Raonic said, "I've just got to clean up crucial mistakes, take care of my serve, create a couple of opportunities on his serve and make the most of them."

Milos Raonic in action against Nikolay Davydenko during day three of the Mutua Madrid Open tennis tournament at the Caja Magica on May 6, 2013 in Madrid, Spain.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.