MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.
View Single Post
post #29 of (permalink) Old 09-21-2012, 11:36 PM Thread Starter
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3 - Mrs. Trip is everybody's bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
I AM SO TIRED GUYS. I just arrived in London and sitting in my pathetically small room in my undies (I had to say that) and feeling like I'm about to collapse anytime having slept like 2.5 hours max over the past like 22 hours, and the room is so bloody dirty, I feel this great urge to start MOPPING THE FLOOR and I never clean ever, and oh my god, I wanna go home.

Other than that, it's great.
I think the message is rather clear Mr Bull: someone needs a butler :wink wink: if you know what I mean. And because of the undies detail that had to be included, it looks like it will be a butler with benefits position too. It could not be more obvious. Well, I guess it could have been more obvious if the expression bowchickawowow had been used, but still...

Quote:
Yay BJ you started the new thread. What's this thread-merging thing about?

For the last time, I am not Mrs and I am not a bro.
I am getting mixed feelings about this part... I'll focus on the positive feedback. Thanks bro.

Quote:
Okay I'm going to bed. It's 2.54 a.m. in Singapore.
I gave rather good about how to reset your inner clock clock. worth a try should you have difficulty to adjust.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome