MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!
View Single Post
post #2152 of (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 09:07 PM
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. we all want Rafa back, even the haters :angel:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
he'll be back in October

so its the 2nd most important thing that can happen in that month after my BD
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
You know how I like to help out my sister with the kids when I can (and when she needs it). Well, today was such a situation. The twins have to be picked up from school before 5 o'clock and both parents had other places to be so they asked me to do it. I usually work past 5 but I was able to leave earlier today. The problem was that their school is in a part of Riga I never go to, and I had problems getting there. I had decided to walk the last part of the distance, and I had chosen a street that led nowhere and I had to walk back and take a different route. As a result I was 20 minutes late and the teacher had had to stay late because of that and the boys were tired and rather apathetic. I just hate it when I plan something and then I can't execute it well and I inconvenience other people as a result of that.
Yeah. That's awful. I know you apologized. It wasn't like you decided to go shopping or something.

I was supposed to get Anna from daycare once and it was the day I was moving out of my house, and I totally forgot about her until nearly closing time. So awful. She was fine with it, but there was only one other child there.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome