|||| Dudi Sela :: }} - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 542 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 03:44 PM
Registered User
 
Getta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 12,983
                     
Re: |||| Dudi Sela :: }}

Dudi's schedule before heading to Indian Wells.

Schedule

Feb. 8 - Feb. 10: Israel vs Sweden, Davis Cup, World Group 2008, 1st round

Feb. 11 - Feb. 17: Delray Beach, Florida

Feb. 18 - Feb. 24: San Jose, California

Feb. 25 - Mar. 2: Memphis, Tennessee

Mar. 3 - Mar. 9: Las Vegas, Nevada


Pretty heavy schedule.
Getta is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 542 (permalink) Old 02-06-2008, 12:35 PM
Registered User
 
Tommy fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Age: 24
Posts: 2,205
                     
Re: |||| Dudi Sela :: }}

2 days for DC!

~ Tommy Haas~


Nalbandian ~Gasquet ~ Sela ~ Wawrinka
Safin!!
Tommy fan is offline  
post #63 of 542 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 12:33 AM
Pacific Northwest Home
 
cobalt60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 31,670
                     
Re: |||| Dudi Sela :: }}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
Dudi's schedule before heading to Indian Wells.

Schedule

Feb. 8 - Feb. 10: Israel vs Sweden, Davis Cup, World Group 2008, 1st round

Feb. 11 - Feb. 17: Delray Beach, Florida

Feb. 18 - Feb. 24: San Jose, California

Feb. 25 - Mar. 2: Memphis, Tennessee

Mar. 3 - Mar. 9: Las Vegas, Nevada


Pretty heavy schedule.
Hopefully to be showed on the tennis channel I have to learn to check the website
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy fan View Post
2 days for DC!
Hoping he is the hero again

DelPotro:Ferrer:Gulbis:M&M
cobalt60 is offline  
post #64 of 542 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 03:32 AM
Registered User
 
Getta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 12,983
                     
Re: |||| Dudi Sela :: }}

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Hoping he is the hero again

ToJo is a tougher opponent than Jonas.

Hope Dudi will deliver all right on Sunday.
Getta is offline  
post #65 of 542 (permalink) Old 02-10-2008, 01:10 PM
Pacific Northwest Home
 
cobalt60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 31,670
                     
Re: |||| Dudi Sela :: }}

Tojo was indeed tougher. I don't see Harel Levy beating Bjorkman however. The former is a challenger level player and at the age of 35 Jonas can still play singles quite well.

DelPotro:Ferrer:Gulbis:M&M
cobalt60 is offline  
post #66 of 542 (permalink) Old 02-11-2008, 06:42 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 129
                     
Re: |||| Dudi Sela :: }}

Quote:
Tojo was indeed tougher. I don't see Harel Levy beating Bjorkman however. The former is a challenger level player and at the age of 35 Jonas can still play singles quite well.
Well, Levy had a good chance to beat Bjorkman. It was a golden opportunity to take out a "vulnerable" Bjorkman. I even think Okun could have won against bjorkie.
physics is offline  
post #67 of 542 (permalink) Old 02-11-2008, 07:25 PM
Registered User
 
Getta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 12,983
                     
Re: |||| Dudi Sela :: }}

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics View Post
Well, Levy had a good chance to beat Bjorkman. It was a golden opportunity to take out a "vulnerable" Bjorkman. I even think Okun could have won against bjorkie.
A little respect for Jonas Bjorkman, please. It doesn't hurt.
Getta is offline  
post #68 of 542 (permalink) Old 02-12-2008, 07:19 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 129
                     
Re: |||| Dudi Sela :: }}

A little respect for Jonas Bjorkman, please. It doesn't hurt.

There's nothing disrespectful about my comment. Levy's best chance to beat Bjorkie was in front of a home crowd than anywhere else. But congrats to Bjorkie for winning.
physics is offline  
post #69 of 542 (permalink) Old 02-12-2008, 08:00 PM
Registered User
 
Getta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 12,983
                     
Re: |||| Dudi Sela :: }}

Dudi withdrew from Delray Beach tournament for personal reasons.
Getta is offline  
post #70 of 542 (permalink) Old 02-13-2008, 04:45 PM
Registered User
 
Tommy fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Age: 24
Posts: 2,205
                     
Re: |||| Dudi Sela :: }}

He was tired from DC... Good desicion by Dudi.
He won't be fined, instead he'll promote San Jose

~ Tommy Haas~


Nalbandian ~Gasquet ~ Sela ~ Wawrinka
Safin!!
Tommy fan is offline  
post #71 of 542 (permalink) Old 02-23-2008, 08:52 AM
Registered User
 
Tommy fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Age: 24
Posts: 2,205
                     
Re: |||| Dudi Sela :: }}

(1/WC) RODDICK, Andy USA v QUALIFIER
QUALIFIER v FISH, Mardy USA
LU, Yen-Hsun TPE v HANESCU, Victor ROU
QUALIFIER v (8) SODERLING, Robin SWE

(4) STEPANEK, Radek CZE v QUALIFIER
SERRA, Florent FRA v DANIEL, Marcos BRA
GUCCIONE, Chris AUS v KENDRICK, Robert USA
(WC) SAFIN, Marat RUS v (6) JOHANSSON, Thomas SWE

(7) MELZER, Jurgen AUT v (WC) ISNER, John USA
DARCIS, Steve BEL v SPADEA, Vincent USA
VLIEGEN, Kristof BEL v BECKER, Benjamin GER
HARTFIELD, Diego ARG v (3) HAAS, Tommy GER

(5) QUERREY, Sam USA v RUSSELL, Michael USA
CAPDEVILLE, Paul CHI v BJORKMAN, Jonas SWE
FALLA, Alejandro COL v SELA, Dudi ISR
YOUNG, Donald USA v (2) BLAKE, James USA


Good luck!!!
Falla is winable but Blake.. You can never know I guess..
GL Dudi!! Kadima!

~ Tommy Haas~


Nalbandian ~Gasquet ~ Sela ~ Wawrinka
Safin!!
Tommy fan is offline  
post #72 of 542 (permalink) Old 02-23-2008, 01:25 PM
Registered User
 
Getta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 12,983
                     
Re: |||| Dudi Sela :: }}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy fan View Post

(1/WC) RODDICK, Andy USA v QUALIFIER
QUALIFIER v FISH, Mardy USA
LU, Yen-Hsun TPE v HANESCU, Victor ROU
QUALIFIER v (8) SODERLING, Robin SWE

(4) STEPANEK, Radek CZE v QUALIFIER
SERRA, Florent FRA v DANIEL, Marcos BRA
GUCCIONE, Chris AUS v KENDRICK, Robert USA
(WC) SAFIN, Marat RUS v (6) JOHANSSON, Thomas SWE

(7) MELZER, Jurgen AUT v (WC) ISNER, John USA
DARCIS, Steve BEL v SPADEA, Vincent USA
VLIEGEN, Kristof BEL v BECKER, Benjamin GER
HARTFIELD, Diego ARG v (3) HAAS, Tommy GER

(5) QUERREY, Sam USA v RUSSELL, Michael USA
CAPDEVILLE, Paul CHI v BJORKMAN, Jonas SWE
FALLA, Alejandro COL v SELA, Dudi ISR
YOUNG, Donald USA v (2) BLAKE, James USA


Good luck!!!
Falla is winable but Blake.. You can never know I guess..
GL Dudi!! Kadima!

^^^
Main Draw of the Memphis tournament.


Good luck, Dudi.
Getta is offline  
post #73 of 542 (permalink) Old 02-23-2008, 02:31 PM
Pacific Northwest Home
 
cobalt60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 31,670
                     
Re: |||| Dudi Sela :: }}

thanks for posting

DelPotro:Ferrer:Gulbis:M&M
cobalt60 is offline  
post #74 of 542 (permalink) Old 02-25-2008, 01:00 AM
Registered User
 
Getta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 12,983
                     
Re: |||| Dudi Sela :: }}

Dudi plays against Alejandro Falla on Monday.

Good luck, Dudi.
Getta is offline  
post #75 of 542 (permalink) Old 02-26-2008, 12:58 AM
Registered User
 
Getta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 12,983
                     
Re: |||| Dudi Sela :: }}

Dudi lost to Alejandro Falla 6-4 6-2.

Hope for better luck in Las Vegas.
Getta is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome