Mens Tennis Forums banner

Sunday Order of Play & Live Scores

13K views 295 replies 35 participants last post by  Elwing 
#1 ·
Court Central

Starting at 1400

Gastón Gaudio (ARG) vs Mariano Puerta (ARG)

A continuación

José Acasuso (ARG) / Sebastián Prieto (ARG) vs Frantisek Cermak (CZE) / Leos Friedl (CZE)

#2 ·
Vamos Gaston, it's time to close the door on Puerta.

#3 ·
I don't know what to do here...I mean, after all that happened to Puerta it would be nice to see him winning a tournament, but I'd also love to see Gastón winning it, he could be winning two tournaments in a row...I don't know, I'll just relax and enjoy a match for a change :)
Vamos chicos!!!

#4 ·
I don't mind Puerta and there are specific reasons for this, if he was playing a few other players maybe, but I want to see Gaston win another title and improve that bad record in finals.

#6 ·
jazz_girl said:
It would be great for Gastón :) Even if he loses today he has shown how much he has changed, and also, the crowd just loves him!
It's amazing Sept 2003 people wanted to stone him and crucify him as a disgrace to Argentina and now they love him. My time changes some people.

You know I had to put up with a lot of crap after Malaga, but patience can pay off. :)

#10 ·
Tytta said:
Do you guys want scores?
Do we want scores, do most Brasilians like football?

Of course we want scores and thank you in advance for them.

#11 ·
Alma said:
If Gaston can move properly he will close la Puerta I believe ;)

Tytta, me wants more than scores!! ;)
Oh I'll have to make u up a present after these SA tourneys!! ;)
Well he has to be prepared and I don't want to hear the tiredness excuse if Puerta manages to win this match.

#19 ·
Not long to before hopefully the fun starts.

#23 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.