Norman moves - to Soderling
Everything to optimize the training: "I am grateful"
Magnus Norman wants to give Robin Soderling best possible conditions in 2010.
Therefore, success coach moves to Monte Carlo.
- I'm very grateful, - says the Swedish world-class eight.
Sportbladet can reveal to Magnus Norman is moving to an apartment just a hundred meters from Robin Soderlings home. From there it is walking distance to the gravel and hard courses at Monte Carlo Country Club, which will be their base.
- It suits us much better. Robin is living there since past and now we train more in Monte Carlo. I know everybody at the club and where we can get some peace and quiet, "said Magnus Norman.
Plenty of sparring
Since many of the players on the ATP Tour tennis and retired Thomas Johansson and Jonas Björkman living in tax haven, it is no problem to find sparring partners.
- In addition, we intend to take down Daniel Berta a week, "said Norman who lived in Monaco 1995-2004. When he was forced to give up their careers were moving load to Stockholm, where his girlfriend Linda will stay.
- In the long run, it is not a sustainable situation, but for now we do so here. I drive on with Robin because it's so funny.
"All the conditions"
According to Robin Soderling, it is the ultimate solution to become a neighbor with his trainer. With the move increased their cooperation, from 200 to 240 days a year.
- We have tried to do everything as best as possible and that he was moving to Monte Carlo is to optimize one more thing, "said Soderling.
Can it get better?
- No, now there are all prerequisites. He lives there and will travel with me to all races.
Soderling to lose weight in 2010 games schedule with three or four tournaments. After the Australian Open, which is determined 18-31 January, awaiting the first competition recess.
- Where will we be in Monte Carlo in ten days, "said Magnus Norman.