Who are you, Sodafans? - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 85 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 05:47 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Nolby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,211
                     
Re: Who are you, Sodafans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgnRus View Post
Sodal, *Ljubica*, thanks for the compliments !!!
My cat is most usual, he has not any breed in him, and he is Mr "touch-me-not"
His "meow" is loud and confident,especially if he wants something.

Sodal,your Phoebe is so elegant
Thanks, Nastia.

He has a pair of the cutest, most innocent eyes I have seen. He isn't a Maine Coon/Norwegian if his "meow" is loud and confident. My big girl has the highest pitched little chirp and if she does "meow" it is really high, soft and sweet. My smaller Siamese cat Athena, the one in my Avatar, in contrast has a loud and confident "meow". It's quite funny having the large and strong kitty with sweet chirps and smaller cat being agressive and having a loud, rumbling "meow". But their voices fit their breed descriptions perfectly. Here is a Maine Coon and its voice (much like Phoebe although her voice is even higher pitched!):


Nalby: 2010 Legg Mason ATP 500 Champion (Welcome back!! )
Nole: 2009 Paris Bercy Masters & 2010 Dubai ATP500 Champion
Soderking: 2010 ABN AMRO Rotterdam ATP500 Champion
Baggy: 2010 Sydney Champion
Gulbis: 2010 Delray Beach Champion
Del Pony: 2009 U.S. Open Champion (Please come back! )
======================================
Nolby is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 85 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 05:55 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Nolby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,211
                     
Re: Who are you, Sodafans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
I have 5 cats They are not a breed either - but they are all friendly. All they want to do is be cuddled On my avatar is Sasha - he is the oldest of all of them. That pic was taken years ago when he was young - and slim.
Rose, I meant to comment on another post you wrote the other day that I love how you update your kitty pics, and think Sasha getting in the Christmas mood is adorable. So he is a little like Nalby?

Nalby: 2010 Legg Mason ATP 500 Champion (Welcome back!! )
Nole: 2009 Paris Bercy Masters & 2010 Dubai ATP500 Champion
Soderking: 2010 ABN AMRO Rotterdam ATP500 Champion
Baggy: 2010 Sydney Champion
Gulbis: 2010 Delray Beach Champion
Del Pony: 2009 U.S. Open Champion (Please come back! )
======================================
Nolby is offline  
post #63 of 85 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 07:24 PM
Registered User
 
AgnRus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,622
                     
Re: Who are you, Sodafans?

Sodal,thanks for video!
WOW, it's sooo funny!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodal View Post

It's quite funny having the large and strong kitty with sweet chirps and smaller cat being agressive and having a loud, rumbling "meow".
AgnRus is offline  
post #64 of 85 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 07:27 PM
Registered User
 
AgnRus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,622
                     
Re: Who are you, Sodafans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
I have 5 cats They are not a breed either - but they are all friendly. All they want to do is be cuddled
You are lucky
AgnRus is offline  
post #65 of 85 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 08:16 PM
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
                     
Re: Who are you, Sodafans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodal View Post
Thanks, Nastia.

He has a pair of the cutest, most innocent eyes I have seen. He isn't a Maine Coon/Norwegian if his "meow" is loud and confident. My big girl has the highest pitched little chirp and if she does "meow" it is really high, soft and sweet. My smaller Siamese cat Athena, the one in my Avatar, in contrast has a loud and confident "meow". It's quite funny having the large and strong kitty with sweet chirps and smaller cat being agressive and having a loud, rumbling "meow". But their voices fit their breed descriptions perfectly. Here is a Maine Coon and its voice (much like Phoebe although her voice is even higher pitched!):

I just played that clip, and my Sasha went crazy stalking around the room looking for the new cat He is currently sniffing behind the PC screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodal View Post
Rose, I meant to comment on another post you wrote the other day that I love how you update your kitty pics, and think Sasha getting in the Christmas mood is adorable. So he is a little like Nalby?
Like Nalby Not sure if i should take that as a compliment or not But coming from you, who is a big Nalby fan, i guess I should And thanks for the nice words about the avvies. I never know which picture to choose or which to feature, so I just rotate them in turn. The only time it changes is when Nole wins a title, and then I have him with his trophy for a few days afterwards, and sometimes Serbia DC Team when DC is on. But my User Name used to be The Cat Lady, so my cats kind of define me on MTF if you know what I mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgnRus View Post
You are lucky
I know! if I had a bigger house and garden then I would have more - but I have no more room

AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline  
post #66 of 85 (permalink) Old 12-16-2009, 01:54 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 11,585
                     
Re: Who are you, Sodafans?

I prefer dogs.
Ilovetheblues_86 is online now  
post #67 of 85 (permalink) Old 12-16-2009, 02:33 AM
.
 
Dini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dreamland
Age: 25
Posts: 19,148
                     
Re: Who are you, Sodafans?

Robin finally has his own icon-thing.



Not far off I would say.

And welcome to all new fans.

"If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy, I could have won."
Dini is offline  
post #68 of 85 (permalink) Old 12-16-2009, 11:52 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Age: 32
Posts: 411
                     
Re: Who are you, Sodafans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infini. View Post
Robin finally has his own icon-thing.



Not far off I would say.

And welcome to all new fans.
I love it
Etern is offline  
post #69 of 85 (permalink) Old 12-17-2009, 09:37 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Nolby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,211
                     
Re: Who are you, Sodafans?

Quote:
I just played that clip, and my Sasha went crazy stalking around the room looking for the new cat He is currently sniffing behind the PC screen
You should see how Phoebe acts.. she gets this quizzical look on her face that something should sound like her and walks around my laptop and starts pawing at the screen. Athena also jumps out of where she is hiding to find the new cat, but doesn't act as though it is something familiar.

Quote:
Like Nalby Not sure if i should take that as a compliment or not But coming from you, who is a big Nalby fan, i guess I should And thanks for the nice words about the avvies. I never know which picture to choose or which to feature, so I just rotate them in turn. The only time it changes is when Nole wins a title, and then I have him with his trophy for a few days afterwards, and sometimes Serbia DC Team when DC is on. But my User Name used to be The Cat Lady, so my cats kind of define me on MTF if you know what I mean.
Well, Nalby is still an athlete after all. Nalby is the best, you can take it as a compliment. My silly cat Athena at my pc has been my avi for a long time; on a different tennis forum too. It is an inside joke, because she has shut off my laptop 100s, maybe 1000s of times at this point and I am always pushing her off it. I tend to the "bad" thing, they say, and I have one of those sit up cushions on my bed for reading, and I'm a slob, so everything I like is somewhere on my bed including books, both laptops, books, candy, etc. So the laptop is warm to her Siamese belly and I am constantly fighting with her and pushing her off while I'm typing. Nothing works on headstrong kitties like these.

Two is more enough for me to handle. They both go running around the house destroying things. Five or more than five!!!

Last edited by Nolby; 12-29-2009 at 07:21 PM.
Nolby is offline  
post #70 of 85 (permalink) Old 12-21-2009, 03:10 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
DanaKz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,330
                     
Re: Who are you, Sodafans?

cleared

THERE IS NO SIGNATURE HERE.

Last edited by DanaKz; 12-30-2009 at 03:41 AM.
DanaKz is offline  
post #71 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-17-2010, 09:16 PM
 
Guille.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 22
Posts: 780
                     
Re: Who are you, Sodafans?

Hej

My name's William( you can call me Will or Guille) I'm 15 and I was born in Brazil but I moved to Barcelona(Spain). I love Robin! he's awesome I hope I can enjoy this subforum!
Guille. is offline  
post #72 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-17-2010, 10:58 PM
Registered User
 
AgnRus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,622
                     
Re: Who are you, Sodafans?

welcome,William!
AgnRus is offline  
post #73 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 05:05 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
DanaKz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,330
                     
Re: Who are you, Sodafans?

Hi Will

THERE IS NO SIGNATURE HERE.
DanaKz is offline  
post #74 of 85 (permalink) Old 10-21-2010, 04:57 PM
Registered User
 
sunzhewyq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 729
                     
Re: Who are you, Sodafans?

hey guys...i just found this thread to introduce myself...it looks that this thread had been ignored for a looooong time...

i am Jonathan and come from China.i am still a student who is doing computer in university.

Just as other robin's fans,i began to focus him after the FO 2009,especially defeated R.Nadal....i like his tennis,good service and powerful forehand...robin is the only one man who i admired in ATP.

but in WTA,Caro and Kim are my favourite....

except tennis,i like badminton and alway play with my friends(just for fun...sometimes,for matches....)

Robin Soderking
sunzhewyq is offline  
post #75 of 85 (permalink) Old 10-30-2011, 06:57 PM
Registered User
 
Rena, Egy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Age: 25
Posts: 2
 
Re: Who are you, Sodafans?

Hi guys, I'm new here and I'm definitely a Sodafan I would really love to join your great group! I'm Nesreen, from Egypt. You can call me Rena though Nice to meet all of you!
Rena, Egy is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome