- View Single Post - The Official PAW Rules + Supplement
View Single Post
post #140 of (permalink) Old 06-11-2012, 09:12 AM
country flag Aenea
Vault Hunter
Re: The Official PAW Rules + Supplement

Originally Posted by purtov45 View Post
I not only the manager, but also the player too.
Let's assume, that I became very forgetful.
I have forgotten to commits.
I have forgotten to find myself in the list of commitments.
And certainly I do not remember, how many WC I used in it to year.

And nevertheless I do pick PAW01.
Yeah and what is next for the managers - posting picks for those who have forgotten to post picks? Managers' job is to manage the tournament not to look after PAW players' successes. It is players' responsibility to join a tournament if they want to play it. Managers are not school teachers and this is not a kindergarten to hold players' hand through the entire tournament. If they want to play they know what they have to do.
For me this is the end of story. I have stated my opinion and there are no arguments that can change it. I have looked this situation from both managers' and players' POV and my opinion that I have already expressed is final.
If one becomes very forgetful (forgets to commit, forgets to check Commitments list, forgets to ask for WC) s/he just doesn’t play that specific tournament.
And if you don't remember how many WC you have used you can always check the Wildcards thread. It is there for that purpose – managers and players to check on the WC. As you can see Paw Board is keeping track for those who are very forgetful.

When I'm good, I'm very good...but when I'm bad, I'm better
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome