Mens Tennis Forums banner

US OPEN.... here we go!¡Vamos Chico!

127K views 3K replies 141 participants last post by  Jenrios 
#1 · (Edited)
:wavey: Okay, I'm early....but I thought I'd open a KICK @SS thread for the grand slams.... Leave the other KICK @SS for the other tournaments :lol: Of course we could open a new thread for every Tourney....but then we'd have lots of "dead threads" in no time! At least now we keep them alive every week :lol:

Unless you lovely Nando fans have different ideas of course ;)

I hope he gets a SUPER wonderful draw, that our SUPER NANDO:inlove: deserves so much!!! :bounce:

:D SUPER
POWER;)

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: *Fernando "KICKS @SS" Grand Slam Thread*

Good idea! Go Super Nando at RG!

#3 ·

VAMOS Nandiño ! :hearts: :bounce: Wish you all the best for RG and first a good draw...at last ! ;) You're so talented !! :worship:

#6 ·

Great idea, Sjoukje :yeah: ! I agree with this idea of not having a thread for every tournament cos as u said ....too many threads :p .
Vamos Nandinho, do good in the French Open (let me see you on ES, that means do not lose first rounds :p ) !!! And POR FAVOR have an easy draw (I know it doesn't depend on him ;) )pleasepleaseplease he can't have that much bad luck.

V :banana: A :banana: M :banana: O :banana: S :banana: !!!

#7 ·

:bounce: Vamos Nando :bounce:
See, we all want to see you play in TV :lol: :p
Keeping fingers crossed for easy draw :bounce: :bounce:

#8 ·

hi Iza - I was going to mention the draw - I'm afraid to say it can't get worse, but then, it just might.....so I'll stya tight-lipped and with my fingers crossed:)

#13 ·

:scared: don't ask me why, but I have this AWFUL feeling..... 1st maybe 2nd round: Verdasco - Nadal...... :sobbing: please NO :bowdown: Say I'm soooooo wrong!!!

#16 ·

it should be easy...PimPim hasn't won on clay 4 ages...and he truly sux on this surface! VAMOS NANDOOOOOOOOOO :banana: :woohoo: !!!

#18 · (Edited)

PimPim????????????? :sobbing: VAMOS FERNANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:banana:
You can beat him!!!! :bounce:

*is it me, or are most of the armada in the top half??? I only looked briefly...

#19 · (Edited)

Pimpim's not feeling 100%, he didn't play monday in Düsseldorf, and he really wasn't playing well wednesday... I think Fer has a good chance here! Vamos! :bounce:

Reactions: Iza
#20 ·

Lady_Carlita said:
*is it me, or are most of the armada in the top half??? I only looked briefly...
Actually, they're pretty spread out this time! :D Carlos is in the first quarter, Rafa and Fer in the second, Tommy and JC in the third, and Feli in the fourth.

#22 ·

I guess no one posted draw here yet and maybe you'll want to look at it more carefully :rolleyes: Nando draw:

Rafael Nadal ESP (4)
vs.
Lars Burgsmuller GER

Mardy Fish USA
vs.
Xavier Malisse BEL

Peter Wessels NED
vs.
Ricardo Mello BRA

Qualifier
vs.
Richard Gasquet FRA (30)

Sebastien Grosjean FRA (23)
vs.
Juan Monaco ARG

Thierry Ascione FRA
vs.
Davide Sanguinetti ITA

Andrei Pavel ROM
vs.
Florent Serra FRA

Paradorn Srichaphan THA
vs.
Radek Stepanek CZE (16)

Joachim Johansson SWE (11)
vs.
Fernando Verdasco ESP

Hyung-Taik Lee KOR
vs.
Alex Calatrava ESP

Gilles Simon FRA
vs.
Olivier Patience FRA

Jiri Vanek CZE
vs.
David Ferrer ESP (20)

Jiri Novak CZE (26)
vs.
Bjorn Phau GER

Felix Mantilla ESP
vs.
Tomas Zib CZE

Dmitry Tursunov RUS
vs.
Stefan Koubek AUT

Julien Benneteau FRA
vs.
Gaston Gaudio ARG (5)

Well but the whole draw is not bad after all, is it?? ;)

#23 ·

He's got to start psyching himself up now for David. The first two, he should win easily, but David will be tough, and then Gaston. Another one that Fer can beat if he has the confidence to do it.

I don't know why I only choose the guys with no confidence - Fer and Nico - neither have a lot of confidence. Makes me loco. And they are both great players. I don't understand... :banghead:

#24 ·

glad to see you are all looking positive here! Let's hope Fer us! Allez! Fer:)

#25 ·

erm, it's not Pim Pim anymore - he withdrew, and the fraw has been re-jigged.

Soderling will now meet Spain's Fernando Verdasco in the first round at Roland Garros, which starts on Monday.

#26 ·

Soderling is one player whose game I really dislike.......Vamos Fer!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.